The requirement for which we would be considering your profile is:
Coporate Legal Team.
Experience in Litigation,Dispute resolution
Experience Level :6-9 years
Location : Bangalore
If interested, revert with your updated Resume and following details
Take Home Salary:
Notice period :
Reason for Job Change:
Have you got all the documents of Educational, Experience certificates for all the companies?:
Have you applied to WIPRO Earlier?
Explain your experience in Litigation and dispute resolution:
CVs with the above mentioned details are considered immediately.
Your resume will be awaited. Please send across the same to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This mail is sent through job portals and therefore will be received by members who have opted to receive communications in this manner. If you are already an employee of Wipro or have received this mail in error or if the requirement is not suitable to your talents, kindly do not respond or act on the mailer. We apologizefor the inconvenience caused.
Wipro does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process and has not authorized agencies/partners to collect any fee for recruitment.
Wipro is an equal opportunities employer.
Thanks and Regards,
Global Strategic Hiring
Ph: 95005 23660
SDA Corp has been been operating since the last 5 years in the Education KPO space, Headquartered in Kolkata, we provide academic solutions to the clients all across the globe. You can also be a part of this amazing supply chain of talented professionals.
We are currently looking for freelance writers with a background in Law (CS/LLB/LLM).
JOB TITLE Legal Manager
LOCATION Mumbai, India
COMPANY DESCRIPTION Our client is a leading MNC FMCG/Healthcare company.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Director – Legal Affairs
1. Contract negotiation
- Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the executive management’s attention.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.
2. Litigation management
- Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
3. Statutory and regulatory compliance
- Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
- Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly.
4. Intellectual Property matters
- Work closely with IP lawyers for filing trademarks and copyright applications
- Attending hearings on behalf of the Company.
- Should be LLB and preferably Company Secretary
- Should have in house experience in domestic / multinational company (FMCG preferred)
- Should have at least 3-4 years of experience in the legal field.
- Qualification in more than one jurisdiction will be an added advantage
Director | PeopleZ HR | +91-7666546688
Connect with me on Linkedin: http://in.linkedin.com/in/anishs
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PeoplezHr
Follow us on Linkedin: "PeopleZ HR"
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
This position is only for Bangalore, Whitefield location. Company name is Xchanging. If below expected details are there,then please send your CV immediately.
1)Vetting, drafting and negotiating various Business Agreements
2)Ensuring appropriate Legal and compliance reports are provided to the respective Function Heads
3)Providing appropriate, proactive, sound & professional legal support and Services to the various Business units
4)Manage and support litigations; support and advice external counsels
5)Providing guidance and support to Human Resource Department. The candidate must have knowledge in Labour laws, handling disciplinary actions etc.
Skills & work experience:-
-LL.B. with 6 to 12 years’ experience in managing contracts and litigation
-In-depth knowledge of contemporary legal practice
-Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Professional experience: Law graduate with overall 6 - 12 years of experience in Corporates Vetting, drafting and negotiating various Business Agreements
Ensuring appropriate Legal and compliance reports are provided to the respective Function Heads
Providing appropriate, proactive, sound & professional legal support and Services to the various Business units
Manage and support litigations; support and advice external counsels
Providing guidance and support to Human Resource Department. The candidate must have knowledge in Labour laws, handling disciplinary actions etc.
-Responsible for the management of contracts and litigations
- Vetting, drafting and negotiating various Business Agreements
- Ensuring appropriate Legal and compliance reports are provided to the respective Function Heads
- Providing appropriate, proactive, sound & professional legal support and Services to the various Business units
- Manage and support litigations; support and advice external counsels
- Providing guidance and support to Human Resource Department. The candidate must have knowledge in Labour laws, handling disciplinary actions etc
Full time in house advocate having knowledge of Transfer of Property Act, Development Control Regulation Act Mumbai,Maharashtra Regional Town Planning Act, Maharashtra Land Revenue Code, Maharashtra Slums Act 1971, Land Acquisition Act, MOFA, Basic Knowledge of Maharashtra Co-Operative Societies act, Record of Rights. Drafting Letters, Replies and Legal Documents related to Land affairs in the office and Coordinating with Senior Advocates. Providing Proper data, Papers and inputs to the Senior Lawyer and Counsels and Coordinating with them regularly in handling litigations and Court matters. Filing of Papers, maintaining records in the office.