• Expertise in Industrial Law / Labour Laws
• Communication Skills
• Ability to deal with Unions
• Conflict Management and resolution.
• Eye for details
• Interpersonal Skills.
5 to 7 lacs
IR Manager will be responsible for
• Handling all statutory compliances under various Labor Laws like Factories Act, 1948, ESI Act, EPF & Misc. Act, etc. Effective handling of all IR, Personnel, HR & administrative activities.
• Negotiating and amicably settling disputes with the Union and maintaining discipline & harmonious working environment across all employee levels.
• Liaisoning with local & state level labor department, Local Police Station & other government Agencies.
• Attending Labor Courts and other Industrial Tribunals for various labor issues.
• Manage Strikes, Lockout & unions
18 February 2016
Seeking a Job? Looking to Hire?