International Asset Reconstruction Company Private Limited
Relevant experience of 10-15 years handling Corporate debt recovery, DRT and SARFAESI matters
Head / VP / GM-Legal
• Take the lead role in providing legal inputs to business groups as and when required on all the matters / issues having or perceived to have legal implications.
• Legal support in acquisition and resolution of financial assets
• Conduct legal due-diligence
• Legal documentation (pre and post acquisition)
• Review and advise on contracts, agreements and other legal documents
• Represent the company and attend hearings before courts/ judicial forums/administrative proceedings
• Drafting, reviewing and vetting of applications, notices, plaints and other legal filings involved in relation to the work undertaken by company
• Attend hearings at the appropriate forums and also meeting official liquidators and court receivers for follow-up.
Attention to detail
Decision making and Judgment
14 September 2011
Seeking a Job? Looking to Hire?