Client of Zest Consulting
This position is responsible for leading corporate strategic and tactical legal initiatives. This role provides senior management with effective advice on company strategies and their implementation, manages the legal function, and obtains and oversees the work of outside counsel. The role is directly involved in complex business transactions in negotiating critical contracts.
- 8-10 Years overall experience in Legal function in Foods or FMCG industry.
- Experience managing other attorneys and supervising support staff in a corporation; experience with cost-effective management of outside legal resources.
- Experience in dealing with corporate and labour laws
- Experience in dealing with food laws and regulations including compliance and license management.
- Broad, overview experience in intellectual property law, including patent law, licensing of IP rights and IP due diligence.
- Corporate Law
- Labour Law
- IP Law
- Food Licensing & Compliance
- Contract Management
15 March 2018
Seeking a Job? Looking to Hire?