Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumaravel Thirunavukkarasu   23 December 2018

wrongly measured in patta

Respected Sir,

I am Kumaravel applied for patta name transfer with Subdivision in Pallavaram Taluk office (Tamilnadu), I got Patta with wrong measurements 0.37 Are instead of 0.68 Are, I given petition to Tamilnadu CM cell, CM cell petition rejected with reason for measurements should be correct, but in my previous patta measurements are correct and FMP also shows correct measurements, I got home loan for this property, I have original Legal valuation copy and CMDA Approved copy, local body building approval all shows 0.68 Are, please advise how to proceed further. Thank you

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 December 2018

The proper course is first to apply to the Revenue Authorities for correction, and then asking for survey by paying such fees prescribed.   If revenue authorities fail, issue a legal notice to Tehasildar bringing his attention to the abnormal delay and warn him that you will be filing complaint in District Consumer Forum for deficiency of services as they have collected fees for survey but not making survey for several months.

You can also file RTI Application to concerned Tehasildar seeking information on Action taken on your complaint, reasons for inordinate delay in making survey, names of employees responsible for the delay, and the designated grievance officer who is empowered to redress grievance.

Kumaravel Thirunavukkarasu   24 December 2018

OK thanks for Advise sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register