Share on Email

Share More

sagar jadhav (employee)     07 April 2017

Wrong parking find in private company

sorry if wrong forum

also its not educational query

one it park in pune fined 200 rs me for wrong parking 

1) main security manager was not picking call

2) cctv footage was not availble as I mntioned my bike was moved ,they said it can be given tomrrow ,I suspect it can be tempered

3) there was no rules shown to employee that fine can be asked for wrong parking

Learning

6 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 April 2017

The moment you have paid the fine, you have bcome a consumer and has every right to obtain such information.  They should have proper authority to collect such fines, provide a valid receipt and should account it as income in account books,.  They should have displayed the boards.  I do not know whether it works or not but issue a Regd notice demanding for providing the following information under CP Act as they have collected consideration.

1.CCTV footage showing wrong parking of your vehicle.

2.Display of such boards , demarkating the boundaries and intimation about fine,

3.The extant of such rule and authority to collect such fines.

4.The head under which the fine was accounted.

5.The authority that can decide the facts in the case in case of dispute.

sagar jadhav (employee)     08 April 2017

Thanks sir

#2 they dont have 

plz guide me how to proceed over it

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     10 April 2017

You go after these trivial once in a way things if you have nothing else to do and much more than Rs.200/- to spend.

sagar jadhav (employee)     13 April 2017

its matter of self pride

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     14 April 2017

In case you want to fight it out and if you want advice regarding how to fight  you should give clear and complete information. I gather from your post that you parked your two-wheeler at some place and you were asked to pay Rs.200/- as fine and that you paid the fine. What kind of place was it where you parked. Was it by the side of a public road, just an open space of known or unknown ownership. If it was a known owner what was the name of the owner. If the place belonged to a private owner was there a board or display saying no parking and/or saying if parked a fine or other charges payable. An advice or opinion can be given only if all and complete information are given.

sagar jadhav (employee)     15 April 2017

. What kind of place was it where you parked.

private it park,softare companies park

Was it by the side of a public road, just an open space of known or unknown ownership.

ownership of IT park

If it was a known owner what was the name of the owner. If the place belonged to a private owner was there a board or display saying no parking and/or saying if parked a fine or other charges payable.

it was wrong parking ,I parked in other company parking

An advice or opinion can be given only if all and complete information are given.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register