LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul jain (student)     15 August 2016

Wrong ecs amount debit from my bank account

Hi experts, I am.rahul and belong to normal family,i am belong to Gujarat.. I have taken loan for washing machine to gift this to my mom..and start deduct installment through ecs from bank account for capital first finance . Now they deduct wrong ecs amount from my bank account without any kind information or notification. I have send numbers of mail call to capital first and axis bank but they both saying we have not deduct any amount .in fact they blame each other but no reply ... I want to take legal action on axis bank and capital first ... I know its small amouby but its matter of security of our hard money,trust which we all have on private banks ... So money is not safe in our saving account,??? Anyone can stealing money from my bank account without my permission without my acknowledgement without any notification ??? Cant we do anything for this big brands ??? Please guide me further that according to which section i can take legal action upon thia big brands name ... Guide me in which section i can ask compensation so next time no consumer get suffered like .me... Please experts advise me Your advise are vert useful to me.. Thank you so much in advance

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 August 2016

You have posted that:

" but they both saying we have not deduct any amount .in fact they blame each other but no reply"

They are not replying by email in writing?

Are they replying by phone calls? Record all calls.During calls ask to reply by email in writing.

Write to MD of M/s capital first finance, M/s Axis Bank.

"start deduct installment through ecs from bank account for capital first finance . Now they deduct wrong ecs amount from my bank account without any kind information or notification."

Do you have a copy of ECS form signed by you?

You should have!

If you have allowed say Rs.10/ to be deducted then how can Rs.50/ be deducted?

You can pull them to DCDRF.

You can lodge complaint with RBI: CPED cell.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register