LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Withdrawal resignation

I am from west bengal..i resign my govt job 19.02.2021 and joined as a teacher in a govt school... But i was not satisfied as a teacher...I called my previous employer,,,he said my resignation was not accepted till then...i did not go any further procedure like salary intake,cosa form fill up and also not verified my documents to my component higher authority and put resignation from teacher post next day 20.02.21. in school... Next day i applied for withdrawn my resignation latter to my previous employer and he received with sympathy and I rejoined my previous job....

I worked only one day in my new office. Do not take any salary, did not verified my documents....

Is there any problem happen in future???

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 April 2023

Since you were not taken on the rolls of your new employer and as you have not signed the papers to take charge of your new employment nd had quit the services, you may not worry about the new employment, and remain silent about it.

(Guest)

I resigned from new job where i stay only one day but not take any remuneration and going to further process like submit bank details, cosa form fill up and documents verification etc...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register