LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sri (Manager)     03 March 2017

Withdrawal of dv case

Wife has filed an application to withdraw DV case stating that ,the case is being prolonged by me since 6 years and she is being harassed .so presently does not want to proceed with the case as she is disturbed  due to such harassment .The court has given long dates , when she had filed application to expedite the case . I had not asked for  long dates. Wife  has already taken interim maintenance . Court did not say anything just gave next date . I am confused ,what should I be doing now?  Can I get interim amount back as the case is not proved?

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Ya, you should get interim amount back, along with interest.  Give one letter to court stating same laugh

Sri (Manager)     03 March 2017

Sir the court has not passed an order on her withdrawal application. The court has not asked  for my say ,when wife has given reason  of withdrawal that respondent is prolonging the case and harassing her . What should I do in such a case? A 

Sachin (N.A)     03 March 2017

You need not to do anything. if she wish to withdraw let her withdraw.

vijay (M)     03 March 2017

HA HA HA

The day this starts happening, 98% of DV cases will evaporate from Indian courts.  The legal system will have a big sigh of relief.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register