LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Winning cases against my wife

Page no : 2

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     06 November 2011

CONGRATULATION: I LIKED IT 

CALL ME & I WIL JOIN THAT CELEBRATION. IT IS ALL LEGAL . NOBODY CAN STOP U CELEBRATION

ADV SHROFF 9892432152

(Guest)

Dear Mr.Rao,

VERY CORRECTLY STATED.

Sunil (Business)     06 November 2011

@ Srinivas & NiNA,

This is the only reason all of you have this mentality that womens are more powerful. With all due respect as you can see in my case how much my wife misused law and while going through tons of theads i can say that there are numerous victims of such laws. As you can see when she was summoned for Crpc 340 & 191 she would come to me immediately to speak with me asking about MCD and during this time i tapped her conversation. After the tapping i told her that i have tapped her conversation and only condition i can give MCD is when she pays me 10 lakhs rupees in court and also she would withdraw all fake cases held against me. She immediately did it because she knew if she doesn't do so she can go to jail Sec 191 is similar to Sec 498 (a) it just requires small spark rest will be in jail. My ex wife paid me 10 lakhs rupees and also filed MCD i am not trying to be hero but i think there should be a solution of such misuse. If i wished i could have not accepted her condition and would have moved on with such cases and she would have gone to jail as i had strong proof against her but i didn't wanted to continue. Believe me or not just because of her my parents were harassed i still have more anger on her. Yesterday's party was just a test about my ex patience i can she that she does have that feeling of revenge but once again i want her to do something wrong with which i can harass her again so that she will understand how people feel when they go to jail or when they go to court ?

@ NINA as mentioned by you i am well aware of what my wife will be upto ? But it can go on and on and i will never let it happen to me. As you can see i waited till an extent when she makes mistake and no matter how much person is smart they always make one mistake it's just you have to know how to prepare for it.

Further if there any victims on this website willing to speak with me please PM me i would be more glad to speak with them.......

(Guest)

Your case is like test match(indian judiciary)...you won thats great win but i think you have to invite your wife to celebrate the party .iissko kahete kheldili (sportman sprit.)

Abb aage ka kya planning he??

Har ke jeetne wale ko bazigar kehte hai par bazigar  (begam-wife) ko jo haraye usko sunil kehte hai.;)  Congratulations.

1 Like

(Guest)

Please invite me also.I will come along with my strict chacha.

He is very kharroos.He knows there will be handsome dashing boys in your party.So he will not let me come alone.He will accompany me.

And please bura mat manna par mujhe nachna nahi aata.So I won't dance in your party.Or fir chachaji ki eagle jaisi nazar se bhi mujhe dar lagta hai.

Islie bas mai khana khaane aaungi.

Please tell me menu kya hai tumhari party ka?

PM me to get my no. where youcan call me for the party.

And sorry ha....Ki mujhe ek kharoos insaan saath me laana par raha hai

Sunil (Business)     07 November 2011

@ Miss Princess & NINAJI,

I would request you to keep this forum peaceful. I would appreciate if we could stick to the point related to this thread.

(Guest)

If someone tries to break peace it should be suitably reciprocated.Good luck to your peaceful divorce setllement.

Sameer12345 (SSE)     07 November 2011

I wondered after visiting this Link.

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     07 November 2011

There is one VINA MULYA AMULYA SEWA  a NGO in AHEMADABAD , any body having contact details of this outfit pl give details on this site or by PM since we work to resettle unsettled persons by mismatch and subsquent operation of system.

(Guest)

Before closing this thread...

quick knot this thread...

before it stinks...