LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

D.Dakshina Moorthy (Sr.Office Superintendent)     09 January 2015

Will based dispute

Dear Sirs, Kindly clarify my doubts : My grand mother made a Will in favour of her daughter and his son (my father). These said persons not alive. My Aunt property sold to Relatives. My father property was not sold and got some money on the basis unregistered document. On the basis of the fact, the Relatives made the Pattas on their names and possessing the lands since 60 years. Are they owners of the land ? or As a legal heir, would it be possible to get the land as a real owner based on the Will

Please suggest me

Thanking you,

D.Dakshina Murthy

Learning

3 Replies

D.Dakshina Moorthy (Sr.Office Superintendent)     17 January 2015

Thanks for your kind reply Sir, My point is that : Are they owners of the land ? or As a legal heir, would it be possible to get the land as a real owner based on the Will Please suggest me

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     18 January 2015

You have not mentioned whether it is registered WILL or unregistered, i think probation of WILL was also not done, only based on WILL these transactions had taken place. Your aunts legal heir can claim only their mothers share and not yours, according to WILL, what ever they are holding is adverse possession. You can file suit for recovery of property along with mesne profits.

D.Dakshina Moorthy (Sr.Office Superintendent)     20 January 2015

Thanks for your reply Sir. It is a registered Will

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register