Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vicky (-)     26 July 2011

Wife threatened and tried to cut her hand with knife

Hi All Respected members,

Many times earlier my wife threatened me that she will "do something and trap me and my family", on small small daily husband wife issues. Also, I heard that same thing she said to her mom and dad on separate occasions .. while discussing our daily day-to-day life events with them i.e. "iss baar aap kuchh mat karna... iss baar mai aisa kuchh karungi ki ye sab ko leke jaungi".

One day on a very trivial heated discussion, she run towards the kitchen shouting "abhi apna chaku se hath katati hu aur tujhe batati hu...", I was in bedroom , she was in drawing room, I also ran after her and snached the knife from her hand.. in that scuffle her bangles broke and she got bruises on her hand around the wrist... I called my neighbours and told them "she was cutting her hand".. then she lied and said "nahi aisa kuchh nahi tha..". Then I called her dad and told him everything too and told him to make her understand on this topic...

I thought may be in anger she did that and took it lightly and tried to avoid any thing against her wish.

Can you tell if in future again she tries to do same kind of thing and if she succeed.. what should I do to protect myself from that... this incident happened approx 10 months back....

Also, One day my father-in-law called my up to discuss something and we were having a heated discussion.. and from back side his son (approx 24) was yelling and threating me of dire consequences and all that crap.. when I asked her father why he is yelling... he said.. "arrey leave him.. wo to bachha hai.. aap mujse baat karo, use chillane do"... few days later I got to know that my father-in-law was only signaling him to shout and speak those words against me... I heard this while my wife was talking to her brother and telling her all this on phone...

Please advice what should I do in both matters...

Learning

5 Replies

Adv. Amit Anandrao Mahadeshwar (ADVOCATE)     26 July 2011

Dear Vicky,

From the information submitted by it is not possible to give any concrete advice.As some more information and direct conversation is required, as the issue discussed by is relatind to matrimonial dispute. Hence, i suggest that you should consult a experienced lawyer in matrimonial matters as well as in criminal matters, directly. 

Thank You.

Ms Liberal (others)     27 July 2011

There re some women of this kind may be having some psycho problems ana re very dangerous women pretending to be clam but differnt version is very diificult to judge. I think she needs some counselling becuase she is hurting herself with knife with wrong motive and are very desperate person . It also apapers that she has been smouldering from many years and finally she has choosen this way for her demands

Now you have to choose what you really wants

Vicky (-)     27 July 2011

we both were living together separately after her parents took her with them for 4 months and telling lies about us in relationships (specially my bhabhi... that she has done some jaadu-tona on her daughter), after that her parents put a condition, to first make my daughter separate then only I will send her back...

after that for 1 year we lived together separately and in that 1 year, her parents and she never talked and respected my parents even after they were living separate with my eldor brother. they wanted their daughter and me visit their home, but I always told them, I can't come to your home untill you respectfully welcome my parents but for your daughter, whenever you want I will drop her to your home and will also come to pick her up... whenever you want you send your son to take her for visits to your home.. and you are always welcome in my house... they used to come at my place so many times...

also, her parents call her atleast 5-15 times a day...

just this was the situation...

Williamblake (Business)     27 July 2011

I really feel pity on you. First of all your wife should come out of such thoughts. For that, she needs counselling. She was mentally upset. Try to solve the issues between each other as early as possible.

Williamblake (Business)     27 July 2011

I really feel pity on you. First of all your wife should come out of such thoughts. For that, she needs counselling. She was mentally upset. Try to solve the issues between each other as early as possible.

extramarital affairs

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register