LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anil Kumar   27 December 2017

wife's mentally and economically torcher

Sir My name is anil Kumar.My wife torchering me for maintenance claim. as I m serving in army she has registered cases against me under dv act..12 and maintenance act 125. as I could not recieve notice I was declared exparty in act12.and judge ordered to pay her 5000 monthly.i am paying this since 7/2016.And 125 is progress. After all this now she also complaint me in AWWA(Army wives welfare association) for maintenance.my unit is informed to take action ABT this. Sir I m stressed.and feeling very very harassed due to this .I want to know how I can relieve. Myself from this .... Plzzz. Help me and send me suggestions...as I'm posting in Kupwara district of j&k on line of control.... I will oblised

Learning

5 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     27 December 2017

Maintenance to wife, you will have to pay. The Army authorities will seek your opinion about the maintenance application of your wife made to them about which you can always show then District & Session Civil Court order of the amount of maintenance allowed to her, this will help you to get rid of the Army maintenance order, that usually is 25 % of the Salary being deducted and sent to wife of the Army staff directly to her bank account.

The best course to get rid of such troublsome wife is seeking divorce from her on the ground of cruelty and mental harasment if you have sufficient evidence to prove this in the Family Court.

anil Kumar   27 December 2017

Oooooo. Thankssss sir@vijay Raj Mahajan, For telling me abt this.i will put up orders of court to the authority.then will see what will happen.and will also register a case of mentally harassment .....in civil court.

Ajay sharma   27 December 2017

Contact me directly, 

AJAY SHARMA 
Advocate 
HIGH COURT of j&k
Supreme COURT of india
Cell 09906298380, 07780894498 

Kindly note
Consultation fee of 4000/-

Ajay sharma   27 December 2017

Contact me directly, 

AJAY SHARMA 
Advocate 
HIGH COURT of j&k
Supreme COURT of india
Cell 09906298380, 07780894498 

Kindly note
Consultation fee of 4000/-

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 December 2017

also note that AWWA is no authrotiy to decide maintenacne.  It is not even organ of Govt of India.

Further you are alsoready paying maitenace udner a court order.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register