Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Wife's duty

Wife's Duty

If any husband could state a Wife's Duty.  There has been a long discussion going on Husband's Duty, so let this be a eye opener to females who just ask Husband's to perform their duties, lay rules for husbands. Let them too learn what is their duty towards husband, family, in-laws in general.

Learning

8 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     11 July 2013

Common sense is very important.

Rakesh Prashasr (CEO)     11 July 2013

I guess this may be a good eye opener,

what i feel is most imp is Respect (Both towards their family and themself), if you dont respect each other the relation wont stand more.

But what to do for greedy women who only need money and comfortable life?

and if comfortable life is not provided (May be due to finacial loss or anything else) to them they ask for seperation or give any false threats.

(Guest)

Wife duty is to protect her husband from false cases i.e,498a,504,506,406,24,125, etc. and so on and not to follow blindly on her lawyers if they suggest these cases.

Whatever the reason for the breakage of marriage it can't be repaired by IPC until or unless wife see inside her that where she is going after that???

Premium packkage of wife includes honesty,dignity,self belief,love and respect and nothing else.

Thanks,

A sufferer.....

not as of now (not as of now)     11 July 2013

Instead of saying it as "wife duty" or "husband duty"

Say as "wife responsibilty" or "Husband responsibilty".

I am not good in English buy according to me when you say "duty" it needs supervision, and we don't want supervie our wife always, the need to feel responsibility.

and when you say responsibility an ability to act at one's own will according to the situation who is ultimately solely responsibile 

"Duty" is one who ask us to perform a task.

"Responsibiltiy" is the one you create your self

Example : I need to do job to get salary is "Duty" & I need to provide good standard of living to my wife & parents "Responsibilty"

(Guest)

Wife should know all the duties and responsiblitied layed out in SAPTAPADI.

Wife should also understand that law is making them indirectly Pr*s. Wife should understand that alimony given in law is just make them more dependent on their husbands than getting out of him.

1 Like

fighting back (exec)     11 July 2013

@helping hand....a very good discussion you have started.

i agree to most of the points laid down by fellow members, what i feel is that she should be a responsible person, understand that the tools given to her by the law are not supposed to be used to settle scores, the moment she uses even one of the tool, she brings a permanent crack in the trust of marriage. the law might even help her, but it can never bring the trust back in the husbands heart for her.

the law can never act as a watchman at her doorstep, and listen to every cry that she makes, the moment the trust of a husband is lost, he will never ever give the unconditional love that every man and woman expects from the spouse.

yes the man, out of fear will live with her, but only out of fear, and hatred will grow by leaps and bounds, which will eventually drive him towards crime like attacks, murder, and even suicide.

its time the women should decide what they want, love or money, if they want money then dont trap innocent men,

498 A fighter (Advocate)     11 July 2013

wife duty : from 

old era                                                                                                                                        present era

[a] just obey her husband bildnly                                                                                    [a] disobey her husband blidly

[b] when husband is in trouble help him                                                                       [b] put husband in trouble

[c] take all allegation on herself  alleged on husband from anyone/                        [c] put more allegation with anyone on husband

[d] never eat before husband                                                                                             ]d] Eat all before husband

]e] never speak a word against husband                                                                          [e] not allow to speak a word to the husband

[f] seek permission from husband to go to mother house                                          [f] go to mother house directly

[g] respect elders from husband side                                                                            [f] remove elders from husband side

[h] never think to  put husband in jail in small quaralles                                             [h] learn and act how to put husband in jail in small quarrles

[i] obey to husband and his relatives                                                                              [i] disobey to husband and his relatives

[k] never ask about money from huasband                                                                  [k] always ask

the list is unending

(Guest)

This is what one more aggrieved husband has to say

shriks

1. converting dwelling place called house into home through love , affection and devotion....

2. following matrimonial obligations and duties

3. taking care of people staying together and not taking charge of authorities and commands

4. spreading a sense of equalness and not hurting sentiments of others.

5. as you sow, so shall you reap, bhagvat gita says......." karmanneva sudhar aste......maa phaleshu sada jana......"

6. its wife who makes or breaks .....