Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepak (hr)     05 January 2011

wife not stay with me

Hi,

my case is different ,i got married before 1.2 year and my wife stay with me for only 9 months,but in this 9 month there is some compatibility issue in between  me and my wife due to this reason her parents take away her daughter from me and now she  is doing job in ahmedabad and from the last 2 month she is not communicating with me . but i doesn't  want that she has to do job in ahmedbad i want that she come back and stay with me.

but her family pressuring me to find and job in ahmedbad but i doen't want  to relocate to ahmedabad.

please give me advice how can i resolved all this issues ,should i go for any legal action .

Thanks

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

where are you working presently ?? Try and talk to your wife, take help from friends and relatives aswell.

First try this way and if it doesn't work then you can take legal help.

Sanket Sharma (AM)     05 January 2011

correct, try to solve using friends and Relatived leaving Ego and attitude apart, if it doesnt workedout, go legally else u r invaiting 498A in future.

deepak (hr)     05 January 2011

hi Sanket thanks for giving me reply which type of legal action i am able to take which save my marraige .

(Guest)

Mr Deepak..    You can take legal help by filing RCR, that is restitution of conjugal rights.  Their will be counselling and mediation and that can help your marriage and can also save you from 498 case & PWDVA.

But still try to resolve it on soft basis, orelse you can invite problems . Try to reconcile through friends and relatives.   And if doesn't work then file for RCR. 

But try to send ur wife letters ( registry post ), sms etc which can be used as a record in future. And that will keep you on the safer side.

Sanket Sharma (AM)     05 January 2011

i agree with jai, go for mediation or councelling, give a shape your matrimonial life

(Guest)
I agree with jia kapoor...just go with her advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register