LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anir (Supervisor)     22 July 2012

Wife not ready for divorce-threatning for 498a

Facing most tough phase of my life. Got Married 3 years back. Wife is very ill-tempered and left home 1 year back after an ugly fight. Slapped 125 and case is going on. Now she wants to come back but I can't trust her now. She is not ready for MCD and threatning me for false DV and 498a if i am refusing to take her back. I don't want to go for a contested divorce as I know it would take years of time. If she comes, I can't stop her but I know i would to die but can't live with such a women. Please advice me as she is not ready for MCD or any divorce even after so many talks. Please advice me

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     22 July 2012

1. Contest her S. 125 CrPC deligently.
2. For S. 498a / DV threat option is to daily read past 100 messages under Family Law / Criminal Law forums here and built immunity against it.
3. Daily after reading last 100 messages make it a habbit to ask one question and next day repeat the same till Servcie Notice of either expected Case cometh.
4. Never show eagerness for divorce / MCD being husband. 
5. Have high self-esteem. Pay attention to family, friends and career. You can always get a better wife than the last one.

There are no other solution currently available to you other than some of the above.

Ranee....... (NA)     22 July 2012

Author, proceed keeping it in view...don't loose hope!

kamal (Advocate)     10 August 2012

“Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed.” 

All the best.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register