LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju   05 March 2017

Wife not coming back and does not want to come back

Hi, My wife left my house 3months back for unknown reason. She is telling my parents and her parents that i beated her and drunk alcohol daily.

i do not drink.

I just asked her on that day that not to go to her parents in afternoon..instead go in evening. We had debate on this..and then she left house. I tried repeatedly calling her but she didn't responded to calls..also I have gone to her parents house to see and bring her back to home 4times..but no luck...her parents told me she don't want to talk to me and she needs time..every time they said same..in fourth time ,I met her gradpa on her parent's home but he also said that I cannot do anything..as she don't want to come with you..all in their family are saying that something had happen on that day because of which their daughter don't want to come to my house..I am now helpless as her father has started abusing myself and my parents and threatens us. After my marriage ..2months later...her father and mother has abused my parents multiple times about purchasing multiple luxury goods and comparing me with his other son on law who is more rich and have all luxury things.my parents are simple and my mother is suffering from cancer and my father is working on 5000per month ..same income is for my brother.. I recently purchased house on loan and I am paying emi for it..it is owned jointly..if my marriage breaks.. Can my wife claim my house? All the emi till date are paid by me only..only some amount of service tax and vat is paid by her by cheque. Is it legal way to claim house custody by my wife if she is co-owner and co-borrower of loan but not paying emis? What should I do now? I have responsibility of my brother and parents. Please suggest what should I do...My family is under stress and daily we all are crying due to this..

what are possible  legal way now that  i should follow 

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

What is wrong, why it is so only two people know.  one you, one her.  So dont act smart.  You both have problems with each other.  Indian Law is for women, so she can do anything to you and your folks.  There is no way that you can avoid anything.  

Married life calls for adjustment which is unending.  So adjust with each other.  If she cant stay with your parents, make separate house.  If she wants you to come and stay with her parents, then go stay with her parents.  Do whatever it takes to save this marriage.

On other hand send one notice via lawyer to her asking her to come back to you. (this will end your mariage).  So think and act wisely.  Let sanity prevail.

2 Like

A walk alone (-)     05 March 2017

First make your mind for divorce, this girl is not good for your family. Think when your mother is suffering from cancer she is behaving like this. All wear n tear of married life are normal but as a human being there should be humanity in every person. Collect evidence first call her to come home and if she talk some how make her in confident and try that she will accept during call that you and your family never harrass her or never ask dowry make a recording of all this. Record all call. Before she file any case you should Hire some lawyer and ask him to file as many cases as he can on her and her family . let them roam court. After getting evidence never call her in your life she dnt deseve you. Try to make your home on your parents name. She can't claim your house if it was on your parents name.

Shital1980 (Housewife)     06 March 2017

WALKING ALONE.............................You are giving such a jerk advice. Pls advice that can make relation on a cool way. Instead of provoking him to trap her wife family into any cases n all. So pls if you can't advice good so its better to shutt ur mind. Its not filthy for anyone. Pls advice something good to make someone's relations.

Shital1980 (Housewife)     06 March 2017

You are right HELPINHG HAND.

stanley (Freedom)     06 March 2017

@ author 

Do not bother even if the flat is in joint names . The partion of the flat would take place in proportion to the investment made by the parties . If you have paid 95 % for the flat and she has put in 5 % for the flat even though they are  in joint names than you have to pay her only 5 % as per the market value or the circle rate .

As for your wife not coming back you have done your part by calling her . You cant force her as the saying goes you can take a horse to the water but you cant make it drink . so is life like that .

And please stop whinning like a Female i really hate it . Be a Man and stand up like one .

A walk alone (-)     06 March 2017

@Shital1980 if you are in place of him and your mother suffers from cancer what will be your decision?If a wife cannot come when her mother in law was suffering from cancer ,is it a good wife?is it a healthy relationship? In married life wear and tear are normal but when family member need she should forget all fights as a human being. But as per your thinking he should beg her to come whole life. Relationship can never survive when it is one sided. @Raju Brother be man . brother be prepared once you sent her notice she will file whole matrimonial package on you and your family.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register