wife left house

Dear experts..

my wife left home on may 15 th with all her belongings and furniture bought by her ,this happened after a quarrelling between both and beaten me.

she took a rented house in same town near to her working place.
on the same day her parents called me and scolded me and said that I have stolen her jewelery,I said I didn't take anything, but they told their version and threatened me that they will kill me and file case on me..

but I didn't get any call from police and from them again..

so now how can I face this issue.is there any chances to arrest me if she files case on me..and im a professional so it should not disturb my profession..so how can I handle this situation..and I cannot live with her .I need divorce from her as she is very arrogant and rash behavior..pls suggest me ur valuable advices..

thank you in advance.
+ 91 9225510883


DO not panic.. In your case it seems that your wife is trying to implicate you in a false case of 498A (IPC) &/or Domastic Violence case. It is advisable for you to file Divorce Petition before she files any case against you. 

It is not that easy for her to get you arrested, as the Ploice shall make the necessary investigation before filing FIR in such matrimonial issue. Remain present before the police as and when called for.

Appoint a smart lawyer to help you.

All the best,

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation (Advocates & Consultants)
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in   Phone: 020-25882888 / 09225510883




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu