Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Wife has illegal relationship with her boyfriend

Hi Experts,

my marriage has been completed 3 years and always my wife fights and left  the house multiple times.

Recently i thought to check and when digging to her mails and chats i saw her  lover mails ...

In order to get more information i created a Id as lovers Id  and  during chat sgot to know that she had multiple times had s*x and when her  boyfriend said not to marry ... then she taken this step to marry me....

I am thinking my life has gone and she in chat written how they had s*x and the dates etc which i cannot describe....

is mail chats are enough for any divorce or how can i prove....now i don't want to stay with her....

please help me how can i prove this.... o pls give me sggestions  how to solve  and get out of this b*tch...

Learning

2 Replies

cyberlawyer (barrister)     22 February 2014

From where did you find the mails and chat materials ?. How did you make her believe without any suspicion and made her vomit all the affairs of herself with her boy friend ?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 February 2014

repeated query, already replied sufficiently, however, please gather the evidences than this also from whatever sources you can.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register