Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife filing false cases against husband, should husband bear

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Ranbir cannot think reasonably on account of his intense hatred of women.I wonder why? 

Aishwarya (Teacher)     18 November 2011

Everyone has his/ her own reasons for cause of his likeness and hatred that eventually leads to some causal effects which may result in acceptability of that behavior or abhorence .

Its very individual and deeply rooted to what affects that person again and again over a period of time and this results into generalisation of some attitudes and perception of people which is very valid .

So to expect a Reason that suits you is uncalled for, as the person giving his opinion is very reasonable and genuinly right in putting his hatred to fore..

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :I CAN BE VERY BITCHY
"
Question is so clear that even a dead man can understand it. The wife has tolerated him for a very long period so he has to bear every cost.
"

How do you know that the wife has tolerated and the husband has really enjoyed...how do you know that all the complaints stated by the wife are true 100%....

About my hatred...NEITHER DO I HATE ANY ONE NOR I LOVE...I AM NEUTRAL...

IF YOU CALL FIGHTNG FOR THE TRUTH AS HATRED..THEN YOU ARE SERIOUSLY BIASED..YOU CANNOT TOLERATE THE TRUTH..WHOEVER SPEAKS IT..ANYONE SPEAKING TRUTH WILL BE YOU ENEMY...\

THE TRUTH IS VERY SIMPLE..THE POINT IS...WE ARE SO BIASED..THAT FOR OUR OWN EGO..WE COVER IT UP AND PAINT IT WITH A DIFFERENT COLOR...BUT REMEMBER THE TRUTH CANNOT STAY HIDDEN...

ANYWAYS..NO HARD FEELINGS..SINCE YOU ARE GOING TO BE HERE ONLY FOR 2 DAYS..

Ranbir

1 Like

Shivaji Rao (worker)     18 November 2011

currently my situation is....

wife and her parents called for talks to decide the matter amicably...everyone agreed to certain things. 

now wife threatens with a dowry case....and want to have all my money which is with her....any help is greatly appreciated.

Aishwarya (Teacher)     18 November 2011

best part talk to them , take more time ..delay things or meeting days itll cool of things  abit..try to convince them your point..but if they threaten u do say ur ready to fight even..dont fear anything ..be confident and state to them whatever demands could be should be reasonable..

more over she has an affair and had ran away with her lover ...and was taken back to her house from her parents.

can any one suggest a good divorce/criminal lawyyer in bangalore?

wife has threatened husband for couple of years and transferred husband's money to wife's account....would this help to quash 498a

when providing recorded evidence to court, should we also provide the originals....if so, is it going to be safe?

(Guest)

@Ayish muliga

If wife threatens with a dowry case ,then if you make a settlement then it is possible that in future she is also make a pressure on you so better fight the case by engaging a good lawyer and the truth comes before the court if you are innocent on your side and take a divorce from her.

@kushan: so 498a can be filed even after divorce?

(Guest)

Ranbir it appears that you never slept with your wife lol!

can there be any agreement/mou made in such a way that wife can not file any false cases after divorce?

(Guest)

406 case against wife

(Guest)

Dear Bro.

Read Carefully:

Like you have said, she has a boyfriend and once ran away with him, and she has got money transferred to her account and now there is a problem between you two and even after the meeting she threatened you..

See, she is a girl and will always protect herself from having a bad name is society, so there are changes that she might save herself and put you in trouble by filing 498A against you and your parents..

So, to have peace of mind:

1. Hire a criminal lawyer and get Anticipatory Bail u/s 438 of the CrPC. This will save you from the impending danger of being arrested. This will calm your mind and will make you think furhter. If your lawyer does not listen go to a second but get this done.

2. Do you documents, showing the money transfer - if yes. Please put this point in the AB application

3. State in the application that she had once run away with boyfriend - to save her face now she may file 498A

4. Dont bother for divorce now, Divorce is a civil matter and need not bother for it at this stage.

While applying for AB, you will not be requiring much documents. Draft it and submit it and you 99% get AB.

After you get AB, you and your parents are absolutely free,,,and nothing related to 498A can harm and your parents. Dont wait ..just do it..

Everythign else is later

Ranbir

just in case wife files 498a, how to get it quashed 

as I got her confessing that she ran away with her boy friend along with her parents/relatives saying it.....all recorded on mp3 player(which has voice recorder)

what case can husband file, to put a hold/quash 498a...so that this case can be fought with out husband's presence. husband can fight it by giving POA to another person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register