Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (a)     18 June 2015

Wife enjoying my money

Dear all,

my wife is enjoying huge interim maintenance awarded to her by divorce judge under s.24hma. she is taking huge money and enjoying a lot in grade c town where living expense is cheap.

1. i heard from my lawer that last month she bought a two wheeler vehicle on her name. i got the vehicle registraion number and on the transport govermnet website, it is clearly showing the vehicle details on her name. can i take this print out and submit to divorce judge that she is misuing the money for her luxiorous maintenante instead of basic maintenance.

2. i also heard they are going to start a new business with my money. she got the PAN card detais just 1 and 1/2 months back. i have her PAN with me. Also, she is working in a pvt. school, which is situated next to the court complex. Please let me know how to prove that she is playing all games with my life just becasue of money and money and nothing else.

3. my appeal in high court is not moving for this interim maintenance and it's been more than 6 months. my high court lawer also filed advance petition but still no progress on the cause list. my divorce judge keeps asking me either to get stay or pay the amount. in DV case also, my wife amended that i am getting huge money and she wants huge maintenace even though she works and enjoying with my money awarded in s24 hma.

4. please let me know how to file RTI in the rto to get the owner details like name, address for the vehicle she possess.

Requst all to help me with your answers.

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

dear-
what exactly do you need out of all these  -
why do you want to track each and everything on what she is doing..when you dont have control on  it
instead of doing what you are into now..get yours declared as jobless and backrupt and show them tht you are unable to pay maintenance..

Ravi (a)     18 June 2015

hi,

thank you for your answer. but declaring myself as jobless will only land me in jail.

for the bad deeds of the 498a wife, why we do destroy ourselves by taking such steps?

what's there to counter to say that she is misusing the money she is getting?

Born Fighter (xxx)     21 June 2015

Sir, you are wasting your time in finding out what is she doing with your money. You have to divert your attention in finding out ways in which you can reduce the maintenance amount. Get evidences of her employment, you should have spent your time in getting these details. How much time will it take for a detective to follow /shadow your wife and extract her employment details. These facts when produced to court will get down her maintenance amd along with other supportive evidences you may file case of perjury on her.

Change your lawyer for HC matter. there are ways in which you can move your case under urgent category....

Wake up !!

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     21 June 2015

Engage a private eye and get the details of her employment with documentary proof and file an application in trial court for modification of interim order.  Without knowing full facts, I do not agree with the change of advocate as suggested by someone.  In some High Courts, even urgent applications are, after issuance of notice, taking two to three years. First you see in which HC your petition is pending and the arrears there.  That may be the reason why your appeal is not coming for hearing.  Even if you move priority hearing application, the court will not give such priority unless there are very strong reasons for the court to believe that why your appeal against interim maintenance order shall be given priority than similarly pending applications.  To change the advocate without having proper reason and without any negligency on his part that just appeal is pending pretty long time and without understanding the huge arrears lying in the High Court is not warranted.  Unless you have got a strong reason do not put motivation to the advocate for the delay.

Born Fighter (xxx)     21 June 2015

The querist mentions wife is enjoying huge maintenance awarded by court & wife's lavish spendings out of the same, so it appears there are no arrears in payment. Mr Ravi,pls clarify

Mr Ravi, you should extract the reasons from your lawyer on why case is not coming on board/ what can be done to get it on board.  Also it appears your divorce lawyer and HC lawyer are seperate and not in sync. Pls discuss these issues in detail with both of them and let them exchange ideas on how case can move in your favour. Take second opinions after citing actual case history and many learned lawyers from this forum will assist with correct steps/strategy.

Have you not heard of many less /not deserving cases coming on board in HC /SC in matters of minutes.... you appear to be the victim so focus your effort/energy/money in safeguarding/gathering evidences on your wife's income and focus on reducing maintenance amount. Strike Back !!

stanley (Freedom)     22 June 2015

@ Author . 

1. you have stated that your wife was a working women . Now the question that arsises is her payscale enough to support herself . 

2. Did you and your wife  put forth your salary slips in HMA 24 for interim maintenance . 

3. What's her salary and whats your salary ? 

4. If she is working in a pvt school of which you are aware . you can summon the principal of the school along with her payslips etc or get information as to where her salary is being deposite and accordingly summon the bank Manager of the bank along with her account statement . I have to presume that she has declared that she is not working . 

These are the ways you have to counter her . Just crying over split milk is not going to help and forget about what she is doing .

Ravi (a)     22 June 2015

deal all,

thank you!

1. i got an RTI reply from her school and i submitted that during s24 HMA hearing. even then, she was awarded huge maintenance. she said she had no income in her 24HMA petition. but in dirovce chief affidavit, she mentioned she used to work. she totally lied in court in s24HMA petition and divorce chief/cross. do i have any thing to ask Family court to change its interim order by specifying this?

2. i submitted my peition in the high court, after 8 months i saw on the high court website that my revision peition is posted to August month and it says "Interlocutory" stage. Please let me know what is interlocutory. does this mean the family court order is reverted by HC during the hearing?

3. Also, she changed three schools after the verditct in just 10 months. i filed an RTI in all the schools but none of them gave me the response like the one i got from her first school. i called up school phone and they said my wife is working in the school but i didnt get any response as RTI reply. should i file again 2nd time to the school asking all the details? Please guide me

Born Fighter (xxx)     22 June 2015

Mr Ravi, im sorry but the kind of queries you are posting , you can get answers of things like "interlocutory" from the google as well. Your lawyer should be giving you answers to these questions.

You are unable to take proper steps either bcos you are yourself taking it lightly or not properly guided by your lawyer !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register