Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suraj Kumar (Business)     11 August 2010

Wife creating problem

Dear All,

I have a very urgent question. I have been married 10 months back. Since the day I have been married, my wife had created lot of problems at home just to rule the house. My family includes my mother, me and a unmarried sister. She use to provoke my mother and sister by doing non-sense acts. For this I have taken my wife in a separate house this Sunday. But now again she is demanding the valuables given by her parent in the marriage.

The thing which I understood is that She has deliberately taken me away from my mother and sister because she only needs to separate herself from me. Now she will take what she wants and am afraid that she will file some false cases against me and my family for which my FIL has also threatened me. . She is also a pregnant.

Please help what can I do to safeguard my family.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

@ Author,

Since you have already taken seperate residence for your self (wife and future child) it is better to balance your personal time with wife and future child vis-a-vis your side of family equally which is a practical solution to urban nuleaus families issues.

As far as her valuables / articles are concerned it is better to bring them to this new HOME which will provide a expecting mother sense of security.

On a lighter note give a thought to what my antennas overheard the other day during wife's pregnency stage and I recall;

I just don't understand one thing why are Indian men so attached to their mothers.Just one day after I got married to my husband, we had gone to the mall. I am walking ahead and he is walking behind me with his mother. People are staring and her and hinting (read telephathy) her that, "you should let your son walk with his wife" What on earth is his problem? (I mean to say that expecting fathers should try to understand expecting mothers signs and symptoms during pregnency too which is the most crucial stage of a women post her marriage)

P.S.:
Actually the post title should have been "Hi, am I Overreacting? Sorry to say.......it is none of my business but curious to know, have you seen "the glow of pregnency" in her as yet kya see / feel that your both family will remain safe !

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     11 August 2010

BEST ARUN SIR REALY UR SUGGESTION IS GOOD .I RESPECT UR SUGGESTION

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register