Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (Software Engineer)     02 March 2014

Who is the guardian for minor girl child?

Wife is voluntarily coming forward to hand over minor girl child(2.5 yrs) to me in MC case. Can I accept? What are the hidden facts and implications? a) when i accept b) when i refuse. Kindly advise.

Learning

6 Replies

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     02 March 2014

You must accept yr daughter, dont u love yr daughter...refusing shall go against you....when hermother is refusing, you should not, no law will harm you for that

(Guest)

You should definately accept. but make sure there should be a proof that your wife has voluntarily handed over the custody to you so that there are no scope of any false allegation of forcefully taking away the custody on you

Raj (Software Engineer)     06 March 2014

Thanks for your advices.

KARAN SINGH (SERVICE)     07 March 2014

you are simply  lucky  brother

and this also  exposes one more modern day educated lady  whom the entire indian male and parties are empowering

KARAN SINGH (SERVICE)     07 March 2014

you are simply  lucky  brother

and this also  exposes one more modern day educated lady  whom the entire indian male and parties are empowering

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     08 March 2014

You as a father should be very happy indeed and in my personal opinion many would NOT have asked for a second opinon, nevertheless

If you Accept

---------------------

You will get your sibling back

Your MC amount will be reduced.

You may have issues getting married again.But keep hope.She may marry again but will lose the maintenance accorded to her.

You don't have to file petitions to get visitation rights.

If you Reject

-----------

You may lose your sibling temporarily (by law) and permanently if her mind is poisioned.

MC amount will be calculated taking your sibling into account

May be issues for her to get married again.But you never know the plight of your sibling in this scenario

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register