Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alex Baby (Proprietor)     14 May 2013

Who can buy agricultural land in gujarat

Dear Sir

I am an agriculturist from Kerala, but now settled in Baroda,Gujarat. I also have agricultural land in Maharashtra. At both these states,my agricultural activities are going on. Now I wanted to buy some agricultural land in Gujarat. Is there any legal restriction for me to buy agricultural land in Gujarat?

I do have 7/12 of Maharashtra in my name. And from Kerala, I have a certificate issued from my Native Taluk.

Please suggest.

Thanking you With Regards

Alex

Learning

6 Replies

LLB.ACS Gourav Khatri (COMPANY SECRETARY)     14 May 2013

you can buy land in Gujarat as Bombay Tenancy and Agricultural Lands Act,1948 prohibits any person who is not an 'agriculturist' within the meaning of the Act to purchase the Agricultural land in Gujarat.

You will have to apply to District Collector for permission for purchase of agricultural land in Gujarat.

Gourav Khatri

csgouravkhatri@gmail.com/ 99587 98699

Alex Baby (Proprietor)     15 May 2013

Thank you Sir, I will give an application to District Collector.

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     15 May 2013

U are not purchase agriculture land in Gujarat because u are not agriculturiest (Farmer) of Gujarat, But u will have give a application to collector at Collector office for that if collector give a permission then u will purchase a agriculture land in gujarat.

Note :- U will try but Collector is not give a permission to u for purchase a agriculture land in gujarat.

Rajesh Patel (Ser)     16 May 2013

1] my elder brother died three years back, our land was transfered to my name so I want to transfer to his two sons and three daughter what will be best way ,land is situated at Mehsana

2] My son do not have land can he purchase land

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     06 June 2013

if you and your brother are owner of this land then after your brother death your brother legal heirs neme are enter in revenue records as per law,

Atul   20 July 2016

I want to buy agricultural land in Gujarat, my mother is farmer from her parents side, can I buy land?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register