Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Which is the best rcr or divorce petition........

Hi All, My wife left home 3 months back taking 800 gms gold and 18 lakhs money and all my educational certificates and valuable things in my absence. Now she is telling I will never come back and I will not give gold, money and educational certificates to you. Now she is telling I kept all my dresses and gold there only.  Marriage happened in Dec-2012 and completed 8 months and she left home 3 months back

Questions

1.)   How can I take gold ,money and my educational certificates from my wife ? now she is at her parents home and changed her mobile number.?Please advise.

2.)   2) If I file Divorce petition, Is it possible to collect all my gold, money and certificates from her?

3.)  3)  Now she is doing reverse attack on me saying I kept all my dresses and gold there only , which is the best way to collect all the things ?

4.)   4) After seeing her behavior I am not interested to stay with her and she has boyfriend and they are communicating and sending emails and messages when am not at home I have all email proofs? Please advise which is the best whether Divorce petition or RCR?

5.)  5)  I contacted her parents they are telling we don’t have anything and my daughter kept all the things in your home only.

Please advise above questions and Thanks for quick responses.

Learning

7 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     15 August 2013

Good and clever mediator / elder is necessary to solve your problem

NGOKC (pm)     15 August 2013

make a complaint of theft and robbery gainst girl her bf and parents

do not put RcR  it makes ur case week she will come back and create further problems

(Guest)

Hi All, Thanks for ur quick responses.I have bills for gold and loan agreement copies for money. Is that sufficient to submit for proofs if not what all evidences required to ? Please advise. In my absense, her brother came to our home, she left with him.Thanks for quick advise.

NGOKC (pm)     15 August 2013

good make robbery allegation against brother of wife, let them prove he didd not do . remember first mover advantage

(Guest)

First attempt it by elderely persons of both family.....

second if not returned and solved then file cases what NGOKC has suggested along with divorce causing mental cruelity  and exceptional hardship to live with her anymore read as sec 14 HMA 1955.

(Guest)

Hi All,Thanks for quick advises. Do you want me file case on both wife and her brother? If I file case on both my wife will trasfer the case to her home town and If I file case on her brother he will come to our place attend to court. Please advise which is the best ?

(Guest)

Hi All, Please advice if am correct or not ? Thanks for quick responses.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register