Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sukhvinder (marketing)     02 June 2010

which address should use for Divorce.

Hello to all

I am living separate   from my wife from last 8 months because my In- Laws tried to kill me  but god saved me .  she don't know about my current address.  she demand huge settlement amount which is out of my range. i am living very hard life without own house and income sources.  i want divorce but i can't go face to face battle because i have not enough money to fight cases and they will take my son from me (5 Yr Old). and they will not give divorce so easily.  until unless i have not divorce decree i could not remarry.  please guide me if i apply for divorce which address i should use to get Ex-party divorce decree and is it valid???  if they get know about this divorce  can they do appeal after 90 Days( Appeal Time) in HC.  I think they have given some reports in local police Station about i have left the home. women cell persons also called my parents but they could not prove any allegation   against my parents. i also do not go to my parents for their safety.  I am in big trouble.  please tell me the solution.    Should I wait that she will file divorce ?????? and let her take Ex-party divorce. ?   Or Should I file case from some where else..   What HoW>>>??? what is the way for me .......  ?????????????????????

Learning

1 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register