Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aswani Hater (Good)     22 March 2011

What to do if project does not have NA Order

Hello Sir/Madam,
I write this post in great distress. I have recently booked flat in Greenlands at Rahatani by Aswani developers and have till now paid about 9 lacs including registration and stamp duty. The building plan includes two survey numbers. My mistake was that i did not verify the builder's document before the agreement. Now, couple of weeks back when I went to get loan from SBI, their lawyer cited that NA order for one of the surevey nos. for project is not there. I was shocked to learn this and when I checked with builder they told me that they will get it within a week. After a week now they are telling the NA order cannot be obtained as the survey no. in question is taken up by the Government for building a road and they have included the Survey no. in their plans just for FSI calculations. I am really worried now. Even though HDFC and LIC HF is ready for providing home loan, I am not sure what complications I will face in future. Also, if the government puts a Stay Order on the construction, I have heard that bank will not consider that and will still hold me responsible for repayment of the loan.

Please provide your inputs on how serious this matter is and how to get out of this situation. Is it possible to take some legal action against the builder or can I cancel my booking ?

Any kind of help will be really appreciated. Even after taking precautions, I have gotten into this mess.

Learning

2 Replies

Amol (Manager)     24 March 2011

I think this is in Pune. Even this is happened to me but with some other project in Baner. I think PMC, State government (Registration Dept) all are culprit. Even the banks who gives loan for such properties are to blame. We should ask by filing an application thr RTI to PMC and Registrar as how they can register a property and give commencement certificate without NA? Aslo we can go in cosumer court.

Nilesh Fegade (Sr. Engineer)     31 August 2012

Hi,

Same thing happened with me also at Bhayander east.

Kindly confirm if you have got any solutions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register