Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What is the remedy for ID Act 1947 case if conciliation officer is not refering the matter in upper labour courts.

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 December 2012

Pls keep this thread updated.

We have made a note that  this employer has diclared/pledged to buy the court and decision of court.

Let us see how he does it.

Petitioner Inperson (XYZ)     16 December 2012

For sure:

Mr. Kumar,

Even i will upload a brief of matter with relative doccuments in form of case study once it's in CGIT-LC (Labour Courts), so that no one can haraas and deprive any one, This is the challenge for me, I am fighting for justice since 2 years.

In the mean time, I am also planning to challenge the decision of "Information Commissioner" in High Court -Under Article of 226 of Constitution of India, I have obtained all retated doccuments through RTI which is required for ruling in "High Court".

Is there any time frame to file writ petition in High Court against CIC decision? as per my knowlidge there is not any time frame am i ryt?

In Person

(Workman)

Petitioner Inperson (XYZ)     16 August 2013

Learned member of this forum are requested to suggest accordingly. Its a serious matter as i have stated in previous msgs my employer threatning to purchase decision of cour. My statement of claim was filed in the labour court, where unlawfull proceeidngs have been started to secure offenders on account of corruption, a concealing of record and statements is visible in the daily orders of such court to aggrive the petitioner unlawfully. Before i redress the matter of Industrial Dispute, I want to give  a required treatment to PO of that court. 

Please suggest how to make it possible, i think contempt of court act 1971 will not provide complete remedy.

1- Whether personally a PO of L.C. can be given notice U/s 80 CPC or not. what is the procedure to redress a PO of Labour Court, when, where and how to do this without falling in to contempts?

2- Is there any rule/code on which courts adjudicate petition/claims/applications in manner; Petition filing/notice issue/W.S filing of Respondents/Rejoinder of petitioner/ arguments/evidences/decision etc. (The whole procedure). to my interim relief application U/s 36 I.D Act 1947 rejoinder is not taken by court.

Please suggest accordingly.

Regards Amit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register