Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mayank (self)     11 October 2014

What is the procedure of taking bail in bailable offence

Respected sir,

1) What is the procedure of taking bail in bailable offence such as dowry prohibition act 3 ?

2) Actually what is the procedure in a criminal complaint case or how the case will move forward?

Learning

4 Replies

Deenupriya (--)     12 October 2014

Contact lawyer if you have any go ahead otherwise Adv Mirza Rizwan is a good criminal Lawyer ,if you need his number can tell me

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     12 October 2014

Dear,

If the offence  is bailable then the police can give bail, but generally they now a days produce before a magistrate and then only give the bail.

After bail the case will proceed normally.

Adv Kapil Chandna

Mayank (self)     12 October 2014

@ Kapil : Thanks

But few more questions 1) Police will immediate arrest me after registration of F.I.R. ? 

2) They refuse to give temporary bail ??

3) What means produce before a magistrate and then only give the bail '  means police arrest us and produce before magistrate. 

4) How avoid or take softly with this circumstance ?

AS   13 October 2014

1) Police will immediate arrest me after registration of F.I.R. ? ---> YES

2) They refuse to give temporary bail ?? --> Go for regular bail

3) What means ' produce before a magistrate and then only give the bail ' means police arrest us and produce before magistrate. ---> means police will arrest you and all the person whose names are mentioned in FIR and within 24 hours they will produce you in court and then magistate will decide if you are eligible for bail or you will be put in judicial custody.

Best way if you wont get anticipatery bail , they surrender in court , court will handover you to police and then will grant you bail.You lawyer will prepare your documents to surrender in court.

Remaining accused can be underground till that time. and once recovery is completed by police and main accused is arrested , then remaining can apply for ABail.

4) How avoid or take softly with this circumstance ? --i explained above.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register