Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KARAN SINGH (SERVICE)     03 October 2012

What is mental cruelity???

dear experts?

What does the latest judgment point towards defining the mental cruelity under section 13 i (a)

and if having pervert SMS  of general nature which can be interpreted the way one wants to from frnds (obviously girl) and in the backdrop of  wife being oversucspitious can she  use it as a cause of mental cruelity or can it be stated as a normal wear and tear in married life? is this a point enough for obtaining divorse

if that be true watching p*rno graphy  in privacy or talking pervert with even friends(*boys) or female collegues /   old school  girl  friends / female neighbours  sending non veg jokes will not count as being perverse

and finally WHERE EXPERTS BRAIN IS REQUIRED ...!

HOW TO DEFEND SUCH SITUATION IN COURT IF ARISES?

REGARDS

KARAN 

Learning

13 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     03 October 2012

1. No.

2. If this que. is raised on behalf of a well educated social mover and shaker metro wife’s side who has filed Divorce taking such vague grounds then it is not "mental cruelty" is my view. Mental cruelty should once disturb "life and limb" greatly and reading such SMS's did it stir any of her body parts !

Show her, her own social high heel while arguing against it. "Did we as in two spouse talk dirty in four walls of our bedroom"? Ask her this (leading) specific question specifically during Cross Examination and then see her twisting and turning rainbow colors and also see ld.
PO interjecting himself on the asked question of the day !.

3. And on husband’s cellphone stored SMS messages she has no business to invade peep / privacy upon! You donot need Legislative invasion laws specially tailor-made for such peeps when you have already invited legislatures to your marriage which is obviously in a personal domains of two major individuals to a marriage.

Also we are not dealing here with so called Mr. and or Mrs. Perfect is simple end to your this query before us at least from my point of view. 

KARAN SINGH (SERVICE)     04 October 2012

DEAR SIR;

1. firstly i will aprretiate your promptness and commitment on replies on LSI . really salute you for your prompt responses and the best one i hope 1!1!!!!!!

2. But can invading privacy of peeping into husbands mobile by wife is wrong in legal perspective and also i want to know how to argue this point that the sms  she has is not mental cruelity?

3. Again hoping for elaborate and prompt replies as ever

regards

KSB

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     04 October 2012

Originally posted by : KARAN SINGH
  XXX on replies on LSI

2. But can invading privacy of peeping into husbands mobile by wife is wrong in legal perspective and also i want to know how to argue this point that the sms  she has is not mental cruelity?

XXX

Re-read my reply para 2 and next para under reply another 10 times calmly. The answer is already there only thing it needs is controlled expansion (reasoned pleadings) before a Bench.

LSI = light, sound, image koi film ki shooting thodi na ho rahi hai yaha Sir ji J

hellooo forum;

except for taobji i dont feel anyone is ready to accept challenges of questioning

regards

ks b

stanley (Freedom)     04 October 2012

Mr Tajobs has answered your question very well what more do you want :(

And your second post too has been replied upon 

" Mental cruelty should once disturb "life and limb" greatly and reading such SMS's did it stir any of her body parts !"

And to add to Mr tajobs posts further If you dont mind my saying " i presume Non veg Jokes.SMS  must have hightened her sensuality and it does not relate to mental cruelty  " :)

;) In your cross you can retialiate with the above statement 

1 Like

Dear stanley;

read your reply really sorry to state it doesnt seem from a very responsible and learned guy ;

please refrain from being cheap

KARAN SINGH (SERVICE)     07 October 2012

DEAR EXPERTS;

ANY TAKER FOR THE QUERY?

KARAN SINGH (SERVICE)     08 October 2012

DEAR EXPERTS;

PLEASE SUGGEST SOMETHING CONCRETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KARAN SINGH (SERVICE)     09 October 2012

DEAR EXPERTS;

PLEASE SUGGEST SOMETHING CONCRETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raja (XYZ)     09 October 2012

sms cannot be used amount to 13(i), there are several decisions on this regard. we use sms as a casual manner. and it cannot be amount to cruelty unless repeated sms send on the part and parcel of the litigant or it is a threat to life and property. the provisions of information technology act also applied. for any further clarification please feel free to contact me, if require. good luck.

KARAN SINGH (SERVICE)     09 October 2012

dear raja;
thanks for plain and simple to the point reply
actually here if people have to say no they take such a long explanation that client gets confused
it is also requested can some judgment or any material in this support can be forwarded or any link supporting your confirmation
regards;
KS B

Raja (XYZ)     09 October 2012

i am not fully aware about the fact and grounds pf your matter, therefore suggesting judgement will not be fruitful. please feel free to consult me is require. i'll be pleased to assist you in need. good luck.

KARAN SINGH (SERVICE)     11 October 2012

Dear experts ; can someone load latest judgment of supreme cort defining mental cruelty on husband by wife regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register