Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What happen in court mediation of 498a in ghaziabad

Page no : 2

498_final stage (Professional)     25 May 2013

Hi Ramdani,

Who has filed the case against you? Your legal wife's mother/father? Has she submitted any medical or any other proof which might go against you? 

Usually DV cases are filed with a motive to ask for money. Thats a business today. How is the situation there? 

Cant answer your main question as I dont know about the process of issuing summon.

ramamani (practice)     25 May 2013

Hi 498A victim,

I am the counsel for the wife and I have filed this case against my client's husband whose family has indulged in domestic violence.  do you have any knowledge of counselling given  to the husband and his family to behave themselves. Do you have any suggestions other than monetary relief

Dear Mr Counsel,

You also  know when you are filing a case it is highly likely you want a divorce and Alimony. Counselling is done for both (Husband and Wife). Since now a women is not same species as it used to be when these laws were made. Especially in the metros this is a fashion where women use husband to fulfil her lust and then look for other man and ask for money after entering his bedroom.

My suggestion is to ask your client to tell you the truth. If crime has really committed then there must be some kind of evidence which your client must be able to produce. 

Threatening husband or in laws will make things worse. She has already taken a step by filing a case. Moreover, because of unfortunate statistics where 99% cases are false and filed to settle the scores, even court today are very conscious to provide relief to a woman. You will have to contest and win or see if you can break into boy’s pocket.

ramamani (practice)     25 May 2013

Sorry sir, It is a real real case of domestic violence. The husband came to the mediation and says he would continue to be so. No one including the mediator is questioning his behaviour.  no counseling. so your assumptions and prusmptions are not applicable here. 

Dear Mr. Counsel,

If  it is a real case of domestic violence and the girl is financially weak then court would certainly favour you. However, you will have to prove it.

Regarding the mediation, yes it is assumed that it is boy is the real culprit. If mediator is not questionning his behvior then you can certainly request for the change of mediator and bring this point in front of the magistrate. This is a biased behavior from the mediator and you can certainly report it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register