LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ketan (SE)     07 August 2013

Wha to do ?

Hello, I have married on 6 May 2012. My wife left my home on 13 July 2012 by making some drama. (Admitted in hospital). After that her parents or she did not made any call. We have done one meeting from our side. She had written 10 Pages letters about me. All wrong thing that I torcher her, I raped her, I am in bad character bla bla....., She also written down that i have taken many piils (means try to make suicide sp her father forgive her for this act. Creating that she is good person). That is our good luck that nothing happen to her till date. We did not taken any rupees even gift is still at her home which received in marriage. Both are B.E computer field. She is admitted in hospital from job location on drama day. Now they are not ready for divorce but me and my family afraid that may be she come to our home and make suicide. She had created much planned drama that I beat her and display she is too much scary about me. We will not ready to take her home at any cost. There is already 1 year gone but still no call or contact with two families. In Our cast now ever one knows about their personality so they have afraid that after divorce may be she not get any partner. For this reason they are not ready to give divorce. We are together for 15 days after marriage and before this drama. Because I am doing job in other city. Only weekend we had met. Now I want to take divorce form her. How I can proceed? I know it is hard to take divorce in india. We have no marriage certificate. How to go successfully way ? Any good lawyer in surat (Gujarat) city for divorce case? One more point she is not ready to join me but their parents force her to do. Also her parents not making call but just sit ideally. Should is it ok I am also sit ideally ? She is B.E computer and doing job as lecturer in colg. In Colg against HOD she had created good drama that she is alone now she cannot take money from parents. Her husband is no longer more to support.now she will cont. alone Etc.. And so her hod increases her salary and also permitted to do tuition.

Learning

5 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     07 August 2013

if you are still interested in her to stay with you then go through legal procedure and send a legal notice if she does not respond file for 

1. rcr means restitution of conjugal rights court ordering her to stay with you legally but if she does not want to stay means the order copy is waste 

2. divorce already one year passed without staying with you means you can file for it and send notice through court if she does not represent then you would be granted ex-parte divorce 

I do not want to take her to my life..

She also not want to stay with me but there parents forcing her not to say No. and also nothing doing from there side. Just sit ideal.

I am not understanding sitting ideal and doign nothing effort what they are getting. Initially from our side we have try to resolve but they are doing nothing from initially.

I want to take divorce.. Want to do ? 

(Guest)

@ dear querist,

"A Host of a Ghost had never seen by Anybody" so as A pain of a married couple is never seen by other part of the world.The dispute rises inside the four walls of the room and ends on the floor of the honorable courts of India.

In your story----- The girl had left you due to untolerous rape,beating,abusing etc etc. as per 10 pages letter mentioned by you.

She is earning and even increased her income stating that she is alone now in her college. So,what ! you have to praise her that she had waived your burden of giving maintenance to her.

You have even stated that she is reluctant to live with you but her parents are forcing her to stay with you. (That means her parents know about her behaviour and all and they are even against her.So,she had felt of living alone).

Case follow up:

1. Just forget your wife,if she is not ready to cohabit,

2. Do your homework to gather her income details from that particular college where she is lecturer,her HOD will help you as she had done fight with her,she will definately tell you more facts about her.

3. File down one informatory to cjm of your district stating all the behaviours and the date when she left you i.e 13 july 2012.(this is becauze you have to maintain any record stating her desertion from which particular date)

4. No RCR------waste of time + money,even you win also.

5. Wait for another 11 months & 6 days after that file for divorce stating the reason of desertion and cruelities(as she had alleged false statements in her 10 pages letter,not contacted you since 13 july 2012 even she blamed you and frankly refused you)

6. Just follow her desertion rule what she is doing right now till 2 years of complete desertion by her/by you.

7. Don't file any cases against her just watch her, the only thing if necessary you could go for NCR.

8. After 11 months and 6 days hire a smart and aggressive lawyer who could argue your case as furiously as KD.

regards,

A sufferer...

1 Like

What is "3. File down one informatory to cjm of your district stating all the behaviours and the date when she left you i.e 13 july 2012.(this is becauze you have to maintain any record stating her desertion from which particular date)"

And How to do ?

(Guest)

Just go through the below link:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/What-would-be-use-of-non-cognizable-offence-against-wife-85256.asp#.UgI-6ay9LFw

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register