LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (a)     09 November 2015

Watching me on social media

Dear experts/lawyers - My wife keeps watching me all day and night at WhatsApp. She also told divorce judge about one of my status message that hurt her very much. Due to which they are recalling my cross in divorce proceeding.

now how can i prove that i didnt put any negative message for her nor the message contains the name of my wife or the context of marriage. all status messages are generic in sense. from then on, she responds in her status message for every status message of mine. for example, if i put smiley, she will use it negatively on me in her status message.

Request all to provide me guidance why she is coming with new allegation. will court accept all these nonsense?

Learning

2 Replies

SuperHero (Manager)     09 November 2015

Originally posted by : Ravi
Dear experts/lawyers - My wife keeps watching me all day and night at WhatsApp. She also told divorce judge about one of my status message that hurt her very much. Due to which they are recalling my cross in divorce proceeding.

now how can i prove that i didnt put any negative message for her nor the message contains the name of my wife or the context of marriage. all status messages are generic in sense. from then on, she responds in her status message for every status message of mine. for example, if i put smiley, she will use it negatively on me in her status message.

Request all to provide me guidance why she is coming with new allegation. will court accept all these nonsense?

Do you want divorce??

Say for Eg if you accept mentioning that you put those status messages but with no intention of hurting her. Then what is the result.

We really don't know what messages has been put, if you have put a smiley message and she got hurt, even courts will laugh...for those kind of allegations.

Come up with facts, so that lawyers can respond to your scenario..

If she is dragging the case then she wants to harass you. 

Or else she needs money...as simple as that.

Born Fighter (xxx)     09 November 2015

Its laughable. Why dont you change your number and stop following her. Court will have a laugh. You tell your wife thru cross that she no longer holds any importance in your life and you would not spend even a second following her. You have a life other than her.....dont you ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register