Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Warrant against 498a, what next??..please help

Page no : 2

Sufferer of 498 (Officer)     20 December 2011

Sanjeev,

Since they have made the fir on 17th and no arrest has been made they have moved to magistrate for a timeline to have the prime accused arrested, now they have a warrant with them. Also the IO will face an show cause in case he cant arrest anyone...

Adv. Rajeev,

the kolkata high court will remain closed during Christmas Holiday even for Criminal cases, you can check the same in the Kolkata High court portal, https://calcuttahighcourt.nic.in/

ravindra (Analyst)     20 December 2011

Hi dont go to police station on any holiday or saturday and weekly off of tht IO i.e. IO who is handling your case just call tht IO and ask when is your weekly off and dont go on tht day.

ok Ravindra,

I'll definitely remember it, what you said.

(Guest)

Rajeev is correct, 

The court always remains open for urgent matters..the high courts remain open especially for Pre arrest bail applications. Find Out fast...

Gautam

Ratnesh kumar (Advocate)     22 December 2011

see dont go to police at any case, and are u theonly one who have been made accused , if ur family mmeberes are also been implicated than file a seprate ab for the in session , courts have now a  liberal view for parents , and yes police can search any of your premises by getting warrant . but keep away unless u get ab. and do not return anything ..

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     22 December 2011

Even I don't agree with Ravindra.

Bail is your right and you have not done anything illegal to evade arrest unless Summons are issued by any court of law.

Hence be cool and calm, you would get the bail.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Sufferer of 498 (Officer)     23 December 2011

judge dismissed all the Ab plea for parents stating only once we submit the Gold ornaments of wife for the (406 case), then only he can grant bail for parents case.is it possible or the lawyer is just bluffing, which mite be the case as naturally noone of us were present in the court.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     23 December 2011

Well, SC has stated that bail hearings can not be recovery proceedings.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

PS: I can not comment on whether the lawyer is bluffing or not.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register