LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaj (Service)     07 June 2015

Wants to file case against builder for delay in possession

I want to file case against builder Arrow Engineering, Belapur, for project Arrow City Manatthan, Pen Raigad. Its already more than five years the builder has not yet started the project nor having any approvals for the same. He is not even ready to pay delay compensation. Please suggest and guide me for legal action to be taken against the builder.

Learning

2 Replies

Nishant   23 June 2015

Go for consumer case asap. Builder shall return original money along with 14%-18% interest for the said period.

lsingh (Sr S/W Engg)     13 July 2015

even I am facing similar issues. my BBA says that flat should be delivered in September 2014 max +/- 6 months. But, its been around 6 more months, builder still hasn't completed floor slab work. and is not responding to our concerns via email/phone. Doesn't give appointment to meet. what should I do ? Should forming a buyers association and filing a bulk case would help? if Yes, then who can guide us with legal proceedings? I have booked my flat in Noida Sector 143B. and Builder is in Preet Vihar, New Delhi. Case filing would be in Delhi itself. 

Please help.

Regards
LSingh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register