Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rashi88 (Freelance)     20 April 2014

Want to file defamation against women

Complainn Against my employer 
Mumbai 

Subject : Complain Against my employer regarding mentioning my name wrongly and falsely on her personal legal issues and threatning me by some phone calls to my circle. 

I ( Reshmi) 
aged 27 year. From Mumbai  I would like to bring to your consideration that i belong to decent family background and an Self Independent career oriented person majorly of time engaging my responsibilities towards work and family. Professionally self employed related as freelancing Media and Events Business Promotions

Last year October 2012, my team organised a Music Launch Event in Venue Tamarind Fine Dining and Banquet Hall located in Mumbai  The venue of event was finalised to do the event of Hindi-Punjabi Music Album. The event was successfully and professionally over as per terms and condition with the Management Partner of Tamarind Fine Dining.

Next day in October 2012 we got the offer by the Management Partner to organise and promote the Tamarind banquet hall by doing events in their venue. He asked to schedule a meeting along with him and Owner of Tamarind Mrs .... as she was the decision maker along to finalise me and my team to do events. We successfully did a meeting and she finalised along with the presence of Her husband. We finalised and accepted the offer and jointly agreed for tie-up for organising events which can help them gain better business professionally, for asking the offer letter for tieup she denied and asked to see few events first. 

I started working along with my team on the terms discussed and we concluded to inaugrate the Tamarind Banquet Hall as Tamarind Dream Lounge dated 11th October,2012 managed by my company, managed and invited in the Inaugration , Online New Media, Bouncers, Anchors and many other guests. Event was over at 2am as the events was over latenight and lack of availability of transport we had to take drop from Her husband where he dropped my team member and me in respective locations. Everything went professionally and decently well. 

Later in few days in the ocassion of Friendship Day we planned to organise event, i requested owner to sign the MOU as we cant keep doing events without any professionally signing tieup, he agreed on the professional terms for the same and further siigned and duly stamped as per the terms discussed herein. 

We started the preparations for Friendship Day in hotel Lounge. The day of event 2nd time i got to meet wife (owner) along with 2 kids, my team of Dj, Anchor, etc were present in the event till 2am. Same day the hotel was unable to pay expenses as Owners husband was busy with his non ac restaurant. My entire team was waiting for the payment to get paid. I approached Mrs Owner greet and ask for the resolution of releasing payments, she just left without talking anything. I had to pay all my team members and juniors for their hardwork from my pocket as a responsible manager. Mrs (owner)was waiting with some male friends down and called me i went and greeted Women decently and asked for her wellbeing. She raised her voice and started abusing me badly stating "Randi Bar girl wali "why did u take drop on my husband car on lounge inaugration day and why shall i make payments. she abused and insulted me on the street outside hotel in front of her male friends and some waites gathered around. She pointed on my character badly , called me by abusive words "Randi Bar girl" and tried to jeopardise my reputation. i respectfully tried explaining her the reason of taking drop as others were there too late at 2am but she kept abusing and said me the words f**koff. i felt embarrased and insulted. She threaten me stating u dont know what all i can do,i will show u and spoil your life and work. Just i didnt want to spoil things more in front of hotel staff and people around,i just cried took rikshaw at around 3am and left. I was mentally and emotionally stressed out and hurt for days at home just because of her personal grudge. 

Mrs owner sent me electronic message on my mobile number from her no in the month of November 2012, stating forget everything whatever happened, come back to do events of christmas day and New Year as those occasions will help her to get more business. i denied her decently through eletronic message. Women's husband lately requested my team member to do events and apologised me and my entire team for unprofessional behaviour of His wife who behaves unprofessional, We respectfully came and did event on 25th December, 2012 and 31st December 2012 worth event business of around 3lakhs. (Evidences are there). After New Year in january 2013. Because of seeing such unprofessional experience, behaviour and insult by Mrs many of my personal guests denied to visit my event, was stressed with such experience i stopped working in Tamarind and was stressed out because of loss of work , income, and name in my circle. I had to go stressed and Insomnia medication. 

Recently i came to know His wife has filed some wrong cases against her husband 498a, 377, 406, 354, 500, on 2-2-2013 and gave supplementary statement with my name wrongly used on 2-3-2013. And DV for maintenance on 23jan 2014.

Still some ongoing case in court wherein my name is mentioned in their personal legal issues stating and poiniting wrongly at my character in her FIR at Mumbai Dahisar Police Station. I would like to complain regarding her for using my name falsely stating i have been to her house and forced her to do s*x with me, and done photography nude which is completly false and wrongly which is trying to spoil my Name, Character, Goodwill and affecting my work , health, Income and Career. I just met her two times and she tries to harm me just because of some personal grudge with her husband. She has mentioned in printed papers of me visited her house for indulge s*xually which is completely wrong and false. She has threaten ne earlier in October 2012 of spoiling my life and career and again i am getting some threatening calls from unknown mens to the agent of my house i reside. I am even going under depression and under medication , being spending on Anticipatory bail and medications and even lost my work and getting difficult to even work anywhere else because of her continuos tourcher. 

All the Evidence are there with me. Which cases can I put against women and her family as they are trying to tourcher me in some or other ways. Now they ( women and her parents ) have put some domestic violence protection DV for maintenance against her husband where she has mentioned different set of s*xual story about me. Women keeps putting different set of stories to exort huge amount of money from her husband but using my name everywhere which is harming my character , emotionally and mentally and lost my work. she just keeps on misusing laws and bribe the police officers I think to do all this. What shall be done further please advise. 

Learning

5 Replies

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     20 April 2014

why for you are waiting from the year 2012?

1. go and file police complaint.

2.If police has not register crime, then file private complaint in the court U/s. 499, 500 of IPC.

You have sufficient evidence against the said women...

Rashi88 (Freelance)     21 April 2014

Hello

No I am not waiting from 2012. I was working in 2012

women filed in 2013 and I took Anticipatory bail on 23 December 2013 and got my order on 3rd January 2014 and after that I was out of cash as I got fed up spending all my savings behind getting bail.

moreover for doing nothing to that women I am just suffering and going under depression and stress after that. Now I came to know again she used my name in her DV case. I can't just understand what to do just she's troubling me using my name to exort money from her husband. 

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     21 April 2014

It is typical example of misuse of 498A.First of all don't get hectic it will result nothing but depression and all.you have to face the legal course bravely ,take the help of women right commission,free legal aid.first of all do not leave ur work in those legal matters it lists years together.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 April 2014

the query should be understandable in one go.

You are not able to convey clearly as to what case is filed against you and what case you want to file.

fight (personal)     22 April 2014

Reach out to save Indian family at 08882498498 for free legal advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register