LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Paul   20 July 2016

Want divorce

I got married on March 2014. Before marriage we agreed to exchange some medical reports to avoid any difficulty from both sides to get a child. My family physician approved the reports and the marriage took place. On next to next date of marriage when bride and groom meet first time, my wife brought an allegation that I am a impotent person there is no hope from me to get a child, I assured her that it is not the case and very soon I'll visit a doctor of her choice. We visited some doctor and I was told there is no such problem. My mother observed that my wife is not getting period, she asked reg these matters but my wife avoid these discussions in many ways. After a through investigation with her family and neighbors we found that she was operated a surgery in overy for removal of her cyst. A partial removal of her overy has been done due to that. We contacted with senior Gynecologist and was advised to go for IVF. During IVF doctors found it is difficult for her to conceive. We visited some other IVF clinic also and the doctors opinions are more or less same. I found something is suspicious and gone through all her medical reports along with the reports she submitted before marriage. The doctors confirmed it can not be her reports, she submitted a wrong report or it was someone else report. I realized why at the beginning she brought the allegation against me. This is the circumstance right now. Kindly advise me the necessary action/ procedure to discontinue this relationship.  

Learning

6 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     20 July 2016

Hi poul your are right on your ground and if she cheat with you on this ground you collect all document she present you before her marriage with you and now currently report collect as avidence  

you file case for divorce on froud ground and your marriage null decide by court and she cant get any alomoney from your side 

you got divorce file case in family court and hire  good lawyer to fight your case 

thnks

saravanan s (legal advisor)     20 July 2016

Yes you can file a contested divorce case on grounds of fraud being committed as mr reddi had said

A walk alone (-)     20 July 2016

Cool brother I know there has been fraud with you. Can you tell me after how much time of marriage you come to know this?if you come to know within one year why don't you file fraud and void marriage within one year? According to Doctor also its only difficult not impossible. There are many treatment which can make it possible . Or you can adopt any child. Think in positive way. Anyway as you already decided divorce file it on cruelty ground. Next time before marriage dnt exchange reports get your next future wife tested by your family doctor.

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     20 July 2016

You have suffiicent ground to proceed for seeking both a divorce as well as a nullity of marriage petition.

Prompt action is must in this case.

Born Fighter (xxx)     21 July 2016

When your wife claimed u were impotent (despite sharing ur medical reports) that was the first BIG RED flag. The marriage was done with fraud, deliberately assuming that if things go wrong ur wife will lose you but will be secured financially by virtue of free money that comes via alimony.

No point in staying with a wife who is taking advantage of her own wrong, this habit will never die given to understand how women misue laws.

Paul   18 November 2016

Continuation of my previous mail; I filed a devorce petition with all my allegation against my wife. After couple of hearing my wife filed 498a/ 406/34 IPC and 3 & 4 DP act against me in local P.S. Till now my wife didn't appear in the Court, her council appar all the dates and request the Judge for a longer date.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register