LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mayank Tripathi (N.A.)     07 June 2012

Wait list movement discrepancy

I would like to share my problem regarding the admissions in one of the Privated College under AICTE. Its regarding the MBA admissions wherein I'm in the waiting list for the course. Each of us were given a wait list number and we had to wait for the students in merit list to withdraw their admissions, so that we get their seat. Subsequent lists used to come out and waiting was getting cleared. A similar list came out on 18th May 2012 and the next was due on 31st May 2012. Many of the wait listed candidates are in contact with each other through a social networking website's group and we were keepin a track of how many students are applying for withdrawal. Between 18th and 31st May 2012 we found 7 such candidates. So we assumed that atleast there will be a movement of 7 on 31st May 2012. But to our surprise there was just a movement of 2. Similar thing happened the next time too. The next list was due on 7th June 2012 and we found 5 candidates who withdrew after 31st May 2012. Still the movement on 7th June 2012 was of 2 only. We have now become apprehensive about the way seats are being filled. Why is there so less movement..!! Help us..!! We are now thinking to file an RTI...so how should we go about it..!! and what legal action can we take against the institute...!!

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register