Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jitender Singh Chauhan   22 May 2018

Video recording are admissible in the court ?

I request you to help us to provide justice to me , my father and mother as no action was taken against by any authorities against Vijay Singh and his wife Parvati Devi even after giving the evidences due to direct approach of Vijay Singh and his advocate with authorities.Even police say the following evidence is not admissible in the court : 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvzaYIR8698&feature=youtu.be

Learning

3 Replies

Raymond   22 May 2018

I think video recording or video making not allowed in the court because it against the rules of the court. You can hire company law assignment writers for this purpose who guide you which is legal and which is not legal in the court.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 May 2018

IT is not clear that what exactly you want to establish thru video.

But some faces are seen and can be identified by lawyers, court and even by Experts.

Your own very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family/criminal matters and well versed with applicable rules/laws and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt..is to help you.

Jitender Singh Chauhan   25 May 2018

Sir actually my elder brother Vijay Singh is abusing with my father and chalenging me to come out else he will beat my father before coming out I had started the Video recording and put the cell in my shirts pocket ............. beacause I don't know what will happened and what my elder brother Vijay Singh will do with the father ...... suddenly he run towards my father but after seeing me outside my room he return back towards me and hit me ......... and I was injured .........blood was floating like from my head like water........ Actually whenever my father mother had made complaint against the attitude of my brother in police station ......... authorities alwasy said we need evidences to take action ............ police had launched the FIR with sections 323 , 341 and  452 but more than 2 months are passed out and no action was taken by the police against Vijay Singh............ That's why I request you to guide us ...........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register