LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Victim husband , help me

I am a victim husband of a cruel wife.We married two and half year back,we have a baby son.
My wife has is an govt employee .I am software engineer.1 years before he has gone to her fathers
house , and she want that ,i should stay at his fathers house.I was relactanct of that.
As a result , she is not allowing me to meet my son ,i have not seen my son last 1 years
In the mean time i have done

1)One general diary
2)Filed one case , claiming child custody
3)Seleral Money order for my son , she has received that
4)Send two letter , requesting her to come back home , she has receive that

Now , when i am telling that i wand divorce , she thereated that she will compete in the court , and
never give divorce to me as i am not ready to stay at her fathers house , she will punish me for the
whole life .She will not give me divorce nor allow e to meet my son

It it possible for her ,if i ask for divorce to court?
Can she will be able to loger the case for 2 or5 or 15 years ?
If it is true , what waht is the way out of the situation ?

Learning

4 Replies

vijay (M)     11 July 2012

From what I have learned, it is true that a Divorce case filed by a "male" may go upto 15 yrs and still be rejected.

P.S. I am not a lawyer.

Ranee....... (NA)     11 July 2012

let her compete the case.write some more letters and emails requsting her to come back, save them wait for one more year and file case on the ground of dessertion.

(Guest)
Join "498a.org", u will know more there, let her bark anything. Collect proofs of her cruelty.

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     11 July 2012

yes.it is true to some extent. but what do you want ? decide and move towards. welcome dear,there are thousands husbands like you,visit 498ablogspot.com,join siff.attend weekly meetings.join "sahodhar".for any help call me 9813032516 or mail at pawanrajyan@gmail.com.regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register