LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SANTOSH KUMAR SAH (SERVICE)     08 June 2010

Very Urgent Regading application thru proper channel

"getting NOC for applying for another job is yr right granted under Constitution of India.
Your employer should forward it with remarks pertinent to you - at the time of forwarding
your application to another employer they can ask for undertaking, as you are abide rules,
that you should give an undertaking that you will resign from present job and join as per
rules and regulations and also you will clear all dues and atleast you will give one month's
notice or pay. If they are not giving you can challenge them at appropriate court. "

Sir,

Where i can find the above rule & regulation? so that i can show up to our authority in
this regard. I m working with BSNL as TTA and applied for another job and given an application
to my department for Proper channel allocation but they r avoiding it since 4 month and and now
i hv an interview. Even they have taken undertaking from me for the same as quoted above. But to issue NOC , they asking for rule. If possible kindly send me the rule at my email id santoshcse23@gmail.com
Kindly help me out.
Thanks & Regards

Santosh sah

Learning

2 Replies

anand das (service)     08 June 2010

BSNL should have its own rules and regulations for employment i.e. recruitment and termination of employment.

You should ask your BSNL itself officially  or write an application under Right to Information Act 2005.

SANTOSH KUMAR SAH (SERVICE)     09 June 2010

Thanks for ur valuable suggestion...

With thanks & Regard

Santosh kumar sah

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register