Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravinder reddy K (HR)     17 August 2009

Value of Rvenue Mutations

Hi,

What is the validity of Revenue records Mutation in case of partition issues. we got mutation in favour of us  after my grandfather;expiry. Later my aunts cahllenged the same  at RDO level it was refered back to thahalsidar where they got somethings in their favour. we opposed the same at RDO and we got the Status quos in favour of us before the mutation  in Revenuerecords.

RDO given the instructions to maitain the status quo and directed the oth parties to civil courts.

I would like to know what is the validity of pattahdat passbokks we are holding now.

Is the Muncipal mutations/Munthkils acceptable, happend without our concern?

Learning

4 Replies

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     17 August 2009

Dear Rvinder !

The Revenue Authorities  have no power to Decide a Civil Dispute , the said  Powers with Civil Courts only

In  Revision / or /Appeal against  the ROR Title and Pattedar passs Books , the said Authorties  have only supervisory/ Verification / Authority regardign the procedure followed or not and to See whther there is any gross  irregularity in  the proceedigns in issuing ROR Books to a particular party , the Appellate/ or/ Revisional Authority have no powers to decide a Dispute of title - the observations  in your case that  the parties are directed to appraoch Civil Court  for  their  title  declaration on the proerty .

with regards !

kranthi kiran (Works In Judicial Department)     17 August 2009

The Title Deeds and Pass Books issued by the revenue authorities will definetly serve the purpose of proving your title over the land, unless they are cancelled. But if the Court decrees the suit for partition filed by your aunts, then based on the decree, the revenue offcials have to modify/cancell the earlier mataiton proceedings.

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     17 August 2009

Dear Kiran P V !

You are right and  I endorse your opinion  !

Ravinder reddy K (HR)     17 August 2009

Hi Kiran, Thaks a lot,

I have Title in favour of my fatherin revenue records till date,  till  now the case is  pending(Since 2002), they got the title in Muncipal records in 2006, without  intimating to us the muncipal officials gave Munthakil to them

Is that valid ? Is the muncipal commissioner have the right to cancel that Miunthakil with our ROR title books.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register