Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tarannum Khan (Techie)     07 December 2012

Valid divorce?

HI All,

After 498a and DV my Husband send a Triple Talaq to me, i replied "as per Lawyer advise" and rejected to accept that talaq stating it as false and returned back Meher and iddat period amount demand draft to my Husband by post.

I am still fighting my cases. we had also registered our marriage previously.

My Husband had 2nd marriage.

Nether i nor my husband had filled for Divorce in court of Law.

what is my status? Divorced or still married? 

Can i go for my 2nd marriage? Will it come under perview of Bigamy? or shall i go to file for divorce in court?

What about the marriage certificate we registered our marriage?

Law experts please help me....

Regards

Tarannum

Learning

2 Replies

Tarannum Khan (Techie)     08 December 2012

Please reply for my other query....

@Gauda sir, Thanks for ur advice but,

What if my husband contest the divorce case, How many years it will take to get the Divorce as per LAW?

Tarannum

Zubair (aaa)     08 December 2012

Please do not mix muslim sharya with Hindu Marriage Act when it comes to Divorce.

It is false on what basis? If you were seperated more than 4.5 months out of anger and Ego (no s*x, no contact with each other and wife/husband unable to reach), your marriage is already done with in the eyes of Muslim clerics and become fit for Divorce.

Your husband is married again i would suggest go for one time maintenance and you also get married why waste life.

If you are looking for monthly maintenance remember as per muslim law you are eligible for it only till you get married, i dont think you would waste your life just for means of maintenace.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register