LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vik1234567 (software engineer)     22 January 2013

Urgent -wife threatning and abusing us

wife left home 3 month after merriage without any reason. before leaving she took all her thing call her father who abuse and threatened us to kill after soem arguement he said he will brign her back in 15 days. but it did not happened even after trying to to bring her back and talking to her and her relatives for 4 months she did not respond properly and where always abusing and blaming  in some or other way myfamily members. after that she and her father started abusing and started threatning us to kill me and my family. we have file a 2 complaint against him. they file case against 125a (maintenace case) and we have replied with divorce as it is not possible to stay with her. even after that they are thratning my relative family friend and me. i am just scared of 498a as i am only workign person in family and have responsibility of my sister merriage and brother education myfather expire 5 yrs back i am staying away from family because of job. in 125a cse fiel mentoned that we were demanding 25 lakhs and they have spend 10lakh on merriage which is absolutly false we have not even taken 1 rs from them. please help me what to do. our lawyer does not look good. please help me what to do to avoid threat calls and how to get survive from 498a.

Learning

1 Replies

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     22 January 2013

.Dont worry about false claims...What ever is false is false...You can always expect a DV or a 498a in the domain of matrimonial matters....What you need to do is to be prepared, and keep youself acquainted to what needs to be done....

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register