LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay (Engineer)     01 July 2013

Urgent suggestion

I am 33 Years old and working in Bangalore from last 3 years.. My marriage happened in 4-03-2009.My marriage ceremony celebrated according to Hindu law at Allahabad My permanent resident in Lucknow. After marriage my life is not satisfactory. My wife nature is not adjustable, painful, rude Behavior, loud speaking; over reacting as well Due to these situations my family life are null and void. Before a week I plan to visit from Bangalore to Lucknow. She badly mess with me at  Lucknow Airport. After so much fight at my father place, her parent sends police to my home. We went to local Thana and she given written statement with false allegation, like I did fight with her, I drink and beating in Bangalore, I did abortion of her. After discussion she had written mutual statement to settle down the matter. Now I left her to Allahabad. I have return ticket with her on 3 July. She forcefully wants to go with me in Bangalore. Her parents don't want to come to my place and discuss the matter. I left her to Allahabad. Please suggest me what can I do now. Should I cancel her Ticket and file DV at Bangalore.   

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 July 2013

Inform to your wife about cancellation of ticket, take her suggestion first. If any severe harrassment from her side, then you can file DV case in Bangalore.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     01 July 2013

Regarding cancellation of ticker, you have to inform her.  You cannot file DV complaint against your wife.  The law is for woman

Abhishek Pawar (Become a very successful Advocate )     01 July 2013

As per Sir Rama Chary, u should cancel ticket... NO doubt... But do one thing... take a little talk with your wife... for 15-20 min. and ask her wat is ur problem??? wat she want from u??? Y u behave like this??? If she answer ur ques calmly then its k but if she is refusing ur ques then u should think about it very carefully.... after all it is about ur whole life.... Thodisi baat kar k kuch kaam banta hai to court kacheri kyu jane ka.....

vijay (Engineer)     01 July 2013

Hi All,

Please check this post, this is mine. I really need help

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Help-me-83496.asp#.UdEIgutvR0s

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 July 2013

In a significant ruling, Bombay High Court has held that a woman can file a complaint of cruelty under the Domestic Violence Act against female family members too, and not just the male relatives.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register