Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Urgent - rcr/sec. 9 procedure

Page no : 2

Ratnesh kumar (Advocate)     05 January 2012

no

(Guest)

Try attending two-three days in court before your actual date. There is absolutely nothing to worry ..just chill !!!

Rahul Sharma (Others)     05 January 2012

Didn"t got you..in what way I should try attending two-three days in court before actual date.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     05 January 2012

Means 2 say....to get urself accustomed!

Patience is the key now!

god bless!

(Guest)

I meant to say date of others..not yours... :-)

Rahul Sharma (Others)     07 January 2012

Thanks all for the guidances and support!! Can I attend the date of others hearing, is it OK from court side? Also, how can i check the status of my RCR petition? As an if I have to check that my notice have been sent or received by the respondent? also I don't have any document of my first hearing or decision from court? The RCR application/petition was submitted in district court, Karkardooma. Please advice. Not sure, how to thanks you guys/experts who are responding to people concerns!! Really thankful.

Rahul Sharma (Others)     24 May 2012

Dear All, Please help I got a written reply from respondent on my RCR petition, stating that she don't want to come back because of humiliation at matrimonial home, she has put lot of wrong and baseless allegation on me that I in the sense of alcohol have extorted money from her and her father of a sum of rs 10,000 in the pretext to allow her to enter matrimonial house..also I use my pet dog to make her scare if she will not bring money for me from her parents ....bla bla..and lots of many other baseless allegation to dismiss my sec9 petition on the ground that I extort money from her. It was somewhat clear from her that she is trying to show the amt they have spent in marriage and money which I has extorted as per them. The court has ordered for amicable settlement and next date is in August. All my question is; -Does that mean my sec9 pettion is dismissed or its still running -What does amicable settlement means and how does this works -what could be the probale next step from her side and what should be our -Any precaution or tips..to take this case more strongly.

Rahul Sharma (Others)     26 May 2012

Dear all Ld councils -- Please guide

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     27 May 2012

RCR is a futile utility.

why people waste time in RCR is beyond my understanding.

Rahul Sharma (Others)     27 May 2012

I understand Mr. Amti, at times people take some good or bad steps if they do not have sufficient guidance. That's the reason  I am putting this query in front of all Advocates.

All - Please guide me.

Thanks

Rahul Sharma (Others)     31 July 2012

Dear All, Can someone help me in knowing the right time to covert RCR to Divorce, I got married in Dec 2010..she left finally in April.. I filled RCR in Dec 2011..till now I had two hearing in first hearing her lawyer came and gave vakaltnama ..in second hearing they asked to dismiss my application and gave reply with false allegation on me and my family...but court order for amicable settlement..this happened in may 2011..now next date is in Aug 2011...the point is on last date she told court that she don't won't to go back but need separation (this was not on record)..though court ordered for amicable settlement. Now my question; my new lawyer is suggesting(I recently changed because of some issue with old one) is suggesting to withdraw RCR and go for divorce on basis of desertion and non-consummation of marriage. What is the best way to convert RCR to divorce. Do I need to withdraw RCR or can also convert RCR to divorce. Should I wait for sometime or should I do this in Aug hearing only?what would you suggest. I initially applied for RCR to safeguard me and my family from any false allegation plus I won't to give one chance to our marriage, but looking at her reply (lots of false allegation on me and my parents)...I am thinking for divorce. Please guide...should I wait bec I think she will say for divorce on record in next two dates..may be during mediation.. Though not sure.. Please guide.. PS; Please do read my previous threads for better understanding of my case.

naives (Manager)     17 December 2013

Many thanks, been searching answer on the same question. regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register