Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhoomi (bhoomi)     19 June 2012

Urgent please..help

Dear Friends,

I need format / application to be filed before the highcourt under Section 482of CrPc / Article 227. for quashing of a chargesheet filed under section 498A/506 against husband and his parents.

Please provide me the Format of application to be filed before highcourt and other options, necessary steps to be taken in this regard.

Thank you in advance.

Reghards

Bhoomiashram

Learning

4 Replies

MRRpersonality (Knows very little about Indian laws)     19 June 2012

consult a competent advocate, please. It is not just the format, but the justifications therein are going to be critical.

shish mulla (civil engineer)     19 June 2012

my marrige life is 4 years.i have 2 kids from her.since we got marry my mother in law keeps her involvment in me and my wife.due to that my wife keeps on fighting and always run to her mothers place.last week there was terrible fight between me and her family and her parents banged me just beacause of respect i dint touch them and they have filed a case against me and my mother under 393 and 405.and she wants devorce.

Puneet Batish (Attorney at Law)     19 June 2012

@Bhoomi Have a look at it, perhaps it may help you to write of your own. https://g8.geekupd8.com/NdDjT4

Puneet Batish (Attorney at Law)     19 June 2012

@shish mulla Are you sure it is 393, Because it is Attempt to commit robbery; and 405 is Criminal breach of trust. If Compromise is possible go for it. Otherwise courts are alway there for the legal battle. They must have solid proof to prove these allegations on you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register