Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA VK Dwivedi (Job)     18 March 2011

URGENT Advise: bill settlement open but reced court notice

Dear all,

I need your professional advise in one of my case with telecom co.

I had taken internet connection from Tata Indicom last year. It was free for 5 months then monthly rental was 800 p.m. But 4-5 days before end of 5 monhts i terminated the connection by informing Franchiese. who did not take action on my request. Later on i followed up with the TTML (tata tele maharastra ltd) 2 days before last date and they registered the requested but it took some 5 days. some 3-4 days over the 5 months and they issued bill for that to me.

Since then i have been doing correspondence with the customere care and nodal officer but they are irresponsible. for past 7-8 months it like beating around the bush. I have kept the matter open asking for the status of my query form customre care and nodal officer. even in the 2-3 mails the customere care and nodal officer mentioned my complaint is closed. but I asked them to clearly mention the fact that nothing pending from me but after some 1 months i got a mail from nodal officer that some 1112/- amount is payable.

meanwhile i got a notice from their advocate but i was not in India and i receved after some time and in the advocate notice they mentioned that their executive visited my place but i did not meet and not cooperating to pay the amount where as i was not in india and i am not denying the payment but i do not want to be penalised for delayed action taken by their customer care (it takes 2 days to terminate a connection but they took 5 days) and followed by notice (to my surprise )form LOKNYAYALAYA.

Please advise what should i do now. The matter was OPEN and i was following up in my interest still the notice is served. Even i called up the nodal officer from Europe. But Nodal officer is irresponsible and Useless so also their customer care . Either they do not reply or they give some vague answere to beat around the bush.

I am thinking of to file appeal under Regulation 9 of TRAI. But my question is what I do as the notice of LOKNYALAY is served. but i am feeling very annoyed with this as it was me who was following up and i have been penalised. 

{my suggesstion :NEVER BUY PRODUCTS FROM TTML. PATHETIC CUSTOMER CARE.}

Urgently need your valuable advise.

thanks in advance.

VK DWIVEDI

Learning

3 Replies

VIRAJ KADAM (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     19 March 2011

Relax. First thing first, you reply to the Advocates notice. Put your case in defence. I am wondering how you can receive the notice from Loknyayalaya.  Are you sure it is loknyayalaya?

Regards

VIRAJ KADAM

Adv. Supreme Court

CA VK Dwivedi (Job)     19 March 2011

Dhanyavad MAnyavar,

It says: Prelitigation application, Loknyayalay, Diwani & Fauzdari.

The notice of Advocate has not given their own number instead mentioned number of TTML. I tried to call on those number 3-4 times but no one pickis up the phone and no mail ids are mentioned.

I want to make an appeal as per Regulation 11 of TRAI at the same time i do not want ot involve into this as the Appeallate autho is TTML it self.

Thanks again, and Wish you a very happy holi.

VK Dwivedi

CA VK Dwivedi (Job)     21 March 2011

Please Advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register