Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ks Singh jiii (Partner)     19 October 2012

Urgent advice on will and trust

Hi friends

I have a query i hope that you will help me out in this. The thing is that My mother is about to make WILL in Our name ie: Me and My sister now everything will be divided 50:50 ratio to both of us. But i know they are few negative elements around me not my sister or mother but someone else who have eyes on my property. Now I want that when WILL be made whatever i am getting from my mother should show only 25-35% of the amount rest of the amount which i am getting should be secret. So in this matter i need your expert advice that should i go for a family trust in which rest of the amount can chanelize so that for future i am secured or should i execute a special power of attorney stating the rest of the property in this.

Please help me out as it is urgent. Should I make trust or SPA and what is the requiremtn of TRUST.

Regards

Singh

Learning

1 Replies

498 A fighter (Advocate)     20 October 2012

Jo milta hai maa ka ashirwad samaj kar le le yaar. you are also earning if all is fine then leave it?

if you go to court and cases then it is a loss of money/peace/time , if property belong to mother she has right to distribute according to her  wish , dont destroy your mental peace in that.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register