LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ritwik (IT)     31 October 2014

Updated status on marital problem

She is still in her parental home since last one month. Went without my consent and not told me when she is going to come back. She has been doing this since last more than two years. She did not take my calls. Though she called and i picked. Before going there we went to a Psychological Councillor to fix the marital discord. She attended first session. Second session was with family members of both sides. She and her parents refused to come. Me and my parents went there though. He suggested to provide her with a separate kitchen and so that she can does not need to do anything with my parents. if the arrangements of the house does not have such provisions, I may take a separate residence. She (my wife) agreed for the first option in front of the councilor. Now she called me and stating that I must take a separate residence else she will keep things as usual(Kindly refer my previous post regarding the same), which again is not possible for me to continue with. She does this all the time. Forces me to do whatever she likes otherwise creates unrest. I find this hostile. I have two floors in my house and with a separate kitchen she will have an  arrangement where she does not need to communicate or share anything with my parents .This time I did not go there to meet her and son. Gave her required money for expenses when she went. Planning to send some more for next month by money order. Awaiting your suggestions.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register